Chapter 14

Hey!!!
Long time no... reads? No see? Idk...

Anywho, this chapter has some answers for a few of y'all, and it has some... foreshadowing so... hehehe... yay!!

Sorry for the long wait, I got a new phone and then wrote this chapter yesterday but I didn't care for some parts so I had to change them.
Hope y'all like it!!

Please vote, comment, share, and follow!!

Enjoyyyy!!!!

My mouth gaping open like a fish, I can't help but be shocked when seeing my sweet friend climbing in my bedroom window with tears sliding down her face.

"Oh my gosh, Jazz, what's wrong?" I question, holding her steady as her wobbly frame stumbles back towards the window.

"S-she cheated on m-me." She sobs into her hands, her colored hair that's fading into a pastel color, falling over her tear soaked face.
"She said she was going out to grab something from the store, but came back with like five hickeys on her neck."

Sitting her down on my bed, I sit besides her, holding her shaky frame in my arms.

"What did I do wrong?" She cries, her hands shaking as she waves them in the air, "was I not smart enough or am I too broken?"

"You're not broken. And you're incredibly smart Jasmine. You're the only one in our grade who passed chemistry with an A plus." I say, trying to help her feel less negative. I rub small circles on her back to help calm her, a move I've had to use before on her when she's experienced panic attacks or PTSD episodes from... stuff that's happened at home.

"I am broken. I can't eat some days, I can't sleep, I'm too dependent on you and others, and I lost my powers." She cries, her breathing becoming rapid.

"What do you mean you lost your powers?" I ask, confused on how that could be possible.

"I don't know. One day I woke up, covered in dirt and scratches, and I try to preform a simple healing spell and nothing happened." She sighed, shaking her head with frustration. "My birth mom said it's because I'm gay that bad things are happening to me."

"That's ridiculous, your adoptive parents are gay, look at your sister Ava, she's bisexual and nothing bad has happened to her or her parents. My mom adores your dad, they've been friends for forever. I promise, being gay is beautiful. It's not a curse or something that causes bad luck, it's simply a gift that makes you shine." I tell her, hoping to make her feel slightly more confident in who she is.
Sadly, I don't see her face perk up much.

"Nina and Addox. I still can't wrap my head around it. She told me she loved me and that she would always be there for me Rio. She's just a liar. Everyone is a liar." She huffs, grabbing hold of one of my pillows for comfort, playing with the corners. That's something I do when I'm nervous or watching a movie, Jasmine does it when she's hurting. It sucks, but it's a sign that I pick up on to helper her through it.

"Hey, why don't we go out tomorrow. The school got toasted so we don't need to finish homework or anything. We can go dancing." Suggesting this, I pray to whoever is listening that they answer my prayer in hopes to give Jasmine something to look forward to.

"I..." she she pauses, "okay. But I want to go to this new place called 'Lace N Chainz.' It's a BDSM club, I heard it's a fun place to dance and let loose, to wear whatever you want and make out with people." She laughs a nervous laugh.
Usually, this is the type of thing I'd totally pass up, but considering what Killian, Eros and I did not long ago... I think it might be worth the adventure.

"Okay. I'm in. What time?" I ask, needing to plan my outfit and look over the contract still.

"Eight o'clock tomorrow night? It's like a thirty minute drive, we can catch dinner before so... we might get there around nine thirty?" She questions her answer, not being much of a timely person.

"That should work, I'll just have to let my mom know we're going out. I'll have to make a cover story though, she'd lose her shit if I told her the truth."

With the sentence, I hear my mom entrer the room, "oh would I?"

"Shit." Jasmine whispers under her breath, her eyes looking at the wall.

"I don't care if you go out, as long as you have an adult with you." My mom says sternly, her red hair falling down her shoulders.

"Ew, no. I'm an adult. We will be fine." I whine like a child.

"Really? Says the girl who lost her top in the lake, and got ditched by her boy toy."

"You know about that?" I ask, knowing too well who told her.
I think... many people could have told her...

"It's hard not knowing things, especially when you're running the pack." She stops, "find an adult, or you'll be staying in for the night. I can make a list of chores to keep you busy." She shrugs, walking to the door, "am I clear?"

"Crystal." I nod, smiling at her as she smiles back.
I know she only said that to push me to go, she wants me to have fun but to be safe about it. I'm sure she overheard about Jasmine.

"Can I stay here for the night? My dads are having fun tonight if you catch my drift. And Ava is at a slumber party with some girls from her class." Jasmine asks, pleading me with her biggest puppy eyes.

"Of course, just one condition," I begin, "I need your help looking over a contract."

* * * * *

"Holy shit! They both wanna bone you like constantly!" Jasmine screeches like a seal, her eyes bigger than the moon.

"Shush! My parents might hear." I laugh anxiously, not wanting my dad to overhear now his best friend wants to bend me over on any and every surface imaginable.

"Sorry." She bites her lip, looking at the pages, "I just can't believe it. It's a legal contract. A contract for you to be two men's submissive, that's just... woah." Jasmine shakes her head in disbelief.

"I know. I don't know what to do." I say honestly.

"Well, sign it. Or I'll sign your name for you! This is crazy, you only live once and what's better than living your life to the fullest? Nothing. That's what." Jasmine smacks my arm playfully, handing me the contract and a pen from my bedside table.

"You're right. I'm doing it. This could be good for me." I say confidently, taking the pen from her hand, and placing the paper in front of me.
Taking a deep breath I write my name on the line besides the three x's, practically signing my soul away to the devil. Well... the devils.

"After we go clubbing, we can drop it off in their mailbox. Sound like a plan?" Jasmine asks, her face holding the biggest smile ever.

"Y-yeah, sounds like a plan." I say, brushing a stray piece of hair away from my eyes.

Oh gosh... is this a good idea?"