Chapter 9

Heyyy!!!
So, this chapter is a little shorter than any of the others, but its because this one is spiceyyyy.

So, read with caution seeing as it's mature.

Please comment, vote, share and give a follow!!
Thanks!!!

Enjoy!!!

"What did you call me?"

Huh? W-wha...."say what now? What happened?" I blurt our, turning red as I lean up against the punching bag.

"I said we should start boxing and you called me master." He said deeply, his green eyes looking into line intently.

"No I didn't." I try to cover my tracks... poorly.

"Yes. You did." Killian said sternly, placing his arms around the bag, blocking me in.

"I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about." I say, placing my hands on my hips, then pushing him aside so I could start boxing.

I grab the smallest gloves on the cart only a few feet away, shooing him to move to the side so I could start boxing. Or in reality, try to get him to forget about what may or may not have happened.

I begin throwing punches at the bag, but stop when Killians hands are placed on my hips.

I turn to look at him, "what do you think your doing?"

"Keeping you steady little one. Why? Do you want me to do something else?" He asks, lifting one of his brows.

"Yes. N-no! I mean no. No. No...?" I sigh, rubbing my forehead with embarrassment.

"So, you want me to do things to you?" He teases, rubbing his thumbs in circles under my shirt. "What kind of things?"

I bite my lip out of nervousness, "I-I don't want you to do a-anything?"

"Was that a question? Because I think you got that one wrong little one." He whispers, leaning in close, his lips grazing my neck. "Tell me what you really want. It'll stay between us."

Breathing deeply, I feel this burst of sudden courage, and I decide to bite the bullet. "I keep getting these daydreams of us... being dirty and sexual... they're so intense. I just.... I need some type of release." I sigh turning away and taking off the gloves, "I should leave."

Killian grabs my hand firmly, stopping me dead in my tracks, "and where are you headed? To Addox in hopes of some release? Let me tell you this," he pauses, grabbing hold of my waist, slamming my hips into him, his hardness connecting with my stomach through the fabric of his shorts, "that little boy could never make you feel the things I will. I'll make your legs shake and vibrate as you reach the edge, the sheets soaked in sweat because I'll fuck your brains out. Sure, go to little Addox who might kiss your neck and fuck you until he's finished, but he's no man. No, a real man finishes last."

Holy shit...

Without another word being spoken, I lose my breath as Killians lips connect with mine. And no, this was no day dream. These sparks and tingles... these are unimaginable.

I let out a soft moan as his hand grips my hair, his lips devouring mine as his tongue begs for entry. Once it slides in, I melt in his arms, causing Killian to pick me up in his arms, and carry me to the wall where my back presses against the cold wall itself.
"Fuck." I whisper as his lips suck gently on my neck.

"Want to?" He chuckles, holding me with one arm as his free one dips underneath my ass and rubs over my heat.

"Please! More than anything." I beg, my eyes staying on his as he wets his bottom lip with his tongue... gosh... I just want to suck his tongue... actually... I want to suck something else. "Can I suck your dick?" I ask, biting my lip nervously, seeing as I've never sucked a dick before, let alone asked to.

He nods, snapping his finger to the floor, "kneel little one."

I get on my knees, looking up in anticipation for what's to come, and let me tell you... the size... the inches... there's like nine or ten of them!!! How the hell is that supposed to go in my mouth, let alone into someone's body... hopefully my body... besides the point.

"Open that pretty little delicate mouth of yours." He says without taking his eyes from me,  placing his tip not even a centimeter away from my lips.

Opening my mouth, I dip my head forwards to take his tip, but he snaps at me. "No. Patient little one." He chuckles, "so eager hmm?"

"S-sorry." I say, feeling like a turtle as I dip my head inwards.

"Now, I want you to keep your head still as I place it on your tongue. When I tell you to start sucking, you start. Got it?" He asks, stroking himself.

"Yes." I nod.

"Yes what?" He asks, stroking himself even harder.

"Yes Master." I say, trying to act as confident as possible.

"Good girl." He says, rubbing my cheek with the pad of his thumb, "now open your mouth."

Opening my mouth as instructed, I keep my eyes on his as he places his tip against my lower lip.
Once he placed it in my mouth, he smiled, holding my head with one of his hands, "suck."
Doing as I'm told, I begin to suck.

Am I doing this right? How do I know?

Killian lets out a soft moan, as he bites his lip, probably trying to keep himself from moaning again.

Ah.... that's how I know.
Hehe...

Thrusting himself deeper in my mouth, I gag as my head bobs with the force of him in my mouth.

I begin to bob my head on my own, sucking him deeper until I feel him hit the back of my throat. I gag and lean back, my mouth no longer being wrapped around his dick.

Killian was about to open his mouth, when suddenly... of all times... the door opened.

"Hey brother want to work ou- well, never mind, looks like you're already working out." Eros chuckles, turning away. "Tell your mate I said hi."

Killians eyes dart to mine.

Before he could even get a word out, I beat him. "Your what?"