Chapter 38

Here's another chapter!!

It's little but has soooo much going on in it!!

Please tell me what you think!!

Leave a comment, share, like and give a follow for more!!

Anywho... ENJOYYYYYY!!!!

"Cant people knock?" I sigh out in pure irritation.

"For fucks sake, what the hell do you want?" Killian growls, covering my exposed body with the sheet from on the bed. I can see his eyes darken with anger, as he guards me protectively, placing me behind him as I'm wrapped like a burrito in the sheets... except for the wings of course, those are sticking out like a sore thumb.

Eros tosses Killian his bottoms to quickly cover up, just as he dresses himself in unison.

Making sure the sheet doesn't budge, I prop myself up to check who barged in and ruined one of the hottest, most sexiest experiences of my life... Addox...

Damn... I forgot he existed...

"You!" Addox shouts, pointing his finger at Killian, "and you, and then you!" He yells again, pointing his grubby, dirty little man finger at Eros and then myself, "you all left me to the wolves! I awoke in the carriage to it being tipped over by wolves! I could've died!"

"It's a shame he didn't..." Vixen bites out.

"Bears." Killian states the single word, earning a questioning glare from the scummy creature that entered the room.

"What?" Addox spat.

"Those were bears." Killian stopped for a moment, walking close to Addox, "which you should've been able to tell the difference no? Seeing as you yourself are a wolf..."

Addox trips over his words, like I myself do when caught in a lie.
"Or caught in between the sheets of our mates... those men make us trip over our words everyday... mmhmmm..."
Damn you Vixen, stop distracting me. I huff out, catching the eyes of the pleasure hater.

"And what do you think you're doing with these two?" He growls a whiny growl.

Killian was about to shout, but I cut him off, catching both men and then Addox by surprise, "I was getting the best sex of my life until your poor excuse of a soul barged in and ruined it!"

"Shut your trap you whore!" He roars, attempting to make a move towards me.
Killian grabs his throat before Addox could even move an inch, and slams his body into the ground, head and neck first.

Killian was about to pound his face in but I step over, feeling my body ignite in flames. And not the kind from pleasure but the kind from anger.

I approach Addox as he lay on the floor, my sheet falling to the floor.
But rather than Addox making some dirty comment, he stares at me in horror.

Vixen starts fighting me for control and I cave in, not caring if she tears him to shreds. "Only our master, our mate, can call us a whore!" Vixen growls, as she quickly shifts into her hound.

"Y-y-your w-wings! Y-your on fire!" Addox starts crawling backwards as fast as he can, but gets trapped between vixen and the wall.

Vixen licks her teeth, showing off her long white fangs.
Snarling, she steps closer to the weakling on the floor who begins begging for his life to be spared.

I catch a glimpse in a mirror that Vixen struts past.
If she wasn't in control, I'd freeze in shock.

She was in her hound form, collar and all, but with the wings... the flames... and the horns...

It's all so much to process, and I don't understand how it's even possible my body can shift into something so new and unknown within seconds.

It almost makes me feel lost... like I don't know myself or what I am...

"Please!" Addox cries out, "Please don't! Killians father wants to kill you!"

Vixen scoffs, her eyes staring down her prey as she becomes face to face with him. The heat from the fire causing him to sweat. She's completely unfazed.

"Bye bye." Vixen snarls, pouncing towards Addox.

Just as she tries to bite down on his head, her mouth snaps shut with nothing to bite down on but air. She looks up and Eros is holding onto a chain that's been lassoed around her neck, yanking her back.

"Wait!" Killian stops, "what did you just say?"

Addox pants in a million breaths before regaining half of his composure. "Y-your father. He wants to kill her. Like he did your last mate and your child."

"How do you know about that?" My mate questioned him.

"He told me everything. He has plans. So many plans. You don't even know the beginning." He sighs, wiping sweat away from his face.

Killian leans down towards Addox, grabbing him by the throat and lifting him to the ground but holding him in the air where his feet were at least four inches from the floor. "You tell us everything, or you will be fed to the bears like you should've been a long time ago."

"D-deal!"