Chapter 1

Helloooo!!!!

Welcome to the first chapter of "Alpha Rio, Queen of Fire"!!!
If you were wondering, this book is about Catriona, the daughter of Rosette and Knox, from the first book in the series "Alpha Knox." You do not need to read the first book to read this one, though I recommend doing so.

This is a test chapter, to see how you all like it so far.
Please leave comments, vote and share!!!

The next chapter will be more interesting, that will be going up tomorrow!!

Thank you all for the love and support!!!

Enjoy

!!!!UNEDITED!!!! Don't comment about errors please!!!

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Groaning at the sound of my alarm, I swing my arm towards the noise, slamming my alarm off my nightstand.
Hearing it fall, the plastic cracking and making a shattering noise, I smile at the silence.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Rolling my eyes, I jump out of bed and start stomping on the alarm clock until I was more than sure that the only sound it would be making, would be the clinking if it's broken pieces being vacuumed up or thrown into the garbage.
That's the seventh alarm clock I've broken in the span of forty seven days... new record. Usually it's eleven or so in less time.

Grabbing my black scrunchie, I tie my dark raven black hair into a high ponytail.
As much as I would love to crawl back into the warmth of my bed, I have school in an hour. I've been tardy too many times, my parents, the alpha and Luna of the pack would beat my ass if I got another due to my risk of getting kicked out.

They need to lighten up, it's senior year, I have less than six weeks to go and then I'm done.

Smacking my face a little in hope to wake myself up a little, I sigh in frustration, knowing I should hop in the shower.

I quickly undress myself, and hop in the shower, smiling as the piping hot water connected with my skin.
Then I realized... my scrunchie.
"Shit! Shit! Shit!" I whisper scream to myself as I rip the scrunchie out of my hair, and toss it out of the shower.

To some, it's just a chunky hair tie, to me, it's the only one I haven't lost. It's valuable...

After my shower, I wrapped myself in a dark grey towel and blow dry my hair and brush my teeth.
Looking at myself in the mirror, I dropped the towel.

I've been examining my body in hopes that I would start to see improvement due to my recent increase in training. While I don't care to be alpha, my twin brother Kevan can take that responsibility, I would love to fight. Being a warrior wolf... I feel called to it. It's like something is drawing me to it.

Admiring my slim and toned body, I chuckle at my large breasts and the silver piercings I have on my nipples. My parents still don't know I have them. If they found out I have anything besides my ears and nose pierced, I can wish my future bye bye.
Though I admit, I have a nice body, slim waist, but rear and rack, there are still a number of things I would change about myself.

One being my eye color. My eyes are the darkest shade of brown, they almost look black. Hell. They pretty much are black.
And my lips... they aren't small, but they aren't luscious either. They're medium... boring. Then there's my freaking elf feet! What eighteen year old girl wears a size six shoe? I'm five foot five with midget feet! Like what the actual hell?