Chapter 40

Hey all!!!
Here's another chapter!!!

⚠️ this chapter speaks of Cancer and death!!!

Uh... ANYWHO....

I hope you all enjoy this chapter!! Please leave votes, comments and share this book!!! Give a follow for more!!!

K thanks... bye ☺️

"Hey mom and dad,
I miss you guys! I hope to see you soon, like soon soon... Killian is hosting a tomorrow night where he said he has a gift for me. I'm hoping it's you guys!
But here's an update one everything!

So as you know, a few weeks have passed since I've come here, and while Addox remains in the dungeon, he still has been an annoyance. Nothing new there.
He's somehow been getting into my head, making me see things, do things that I don't realize are happening. It's like I black out.
Just yesterday, I remember going to find Killian because I wanted to snuggle and watch a show with him but then next thing I knew, I woke up covered in mud in the middle of the forest behind the castle wearing one of Addoxs shirts.

Killian was clearly angry that Addoxs shirt was on me, covering me in his scent. But I managed to calm him down by taking a shower with him, where he ended up washing my body with his soap and dressed me in his basketball shorts and a shirt of his. He's been becoming more territorial. Probably due to his father watching our every move.

Eros has been distant, almost spacey. He's been watching Killian and I, but not really at the same time... it's like he sees us, but more so through us like foggy glass.

Jasmine... Jazzy... she's not doing well. The cancer is spreading and she's becoming so tired. I made her soup yesterday and she only had two bites. That's all she ate through the whole day. She keeps telling me that she's fine, that she's just tired. But I know she's more than 'tired,' she's in pain... Please don't be mad at me but... I managed to talk the fae into giving me some of their... 'special herbs' if you will, and I let Jasmine smoke some. She said her body ached a little less afterwards and that she was able to relax. So maybe every so often this stuff will be able to help her stay comfortable... I hope...

Oh and did you know Kevan (Kay-vin) is here? Do you know why? He's like a slave mom and dad, it scares me in all honesty... I don't even want to describe what I saw... but I don't like it...

Anyways, how is everyone doing?

I love you,

Rio"

"Not bad baby, but maybe keep out the part of us showing together. And the Kevan thing." Killian offers his input to me as I read aloud the letter I want to send to my parents. "And will you be disappointed if the gift I have for you isn't your parents?"

"No, no of course not. I would be happy with a rock simply because it's from you." I smile at him, reassuring him that no matter what he has planned, I will love it.

He takes a deep breath and hold me in our bed for a while.
I listen to his heart beat, letting it comfort my mind with each thump. Feeling his chest rise and fall below my head, his hands holding me close to him firmly as if afraid I'd float away with the smallest gust of wind. "I love you." I smile, resting my chin on my hands.

"I love you more." Killian whispers, placing a kiss on my forehead.

We continue to snuggle until the door to our room opens... can't people knock?? We could have been dancing naked in the sheets!