Chapter 27

Hey all!

Im alive lol!!

Sorry I couldn't update, not only was I allowinh myself to have time to heal, but I also got a new phone and lost access to my Wattpad account... I dont even know how it happened but I'm assuming it has something to do with changing my emails and what not.
But anywho...

This is a short chapter but the next one will be long as heck to make up for it.
I havent written in so long, so I just wanted to get something out there fir y'all to read lol!!

Please vote, comment, share and give a follow!!

Enjoyyyy!!!

I always knew saying goodbye would be hard, but I never thought I would truly see the day where I leave my family and the pack I grew up in all together.
My mom reassured me that Kevan (pronounced Kay-vin) would be coming back wit his now pregnant mate to take over after he gets somw training in, but that doesn't mean I feel any better about leaving what could have been my future behind.

Dont get me wrong, Im elated to start this adventure and see whats in store, but... Im more than terrified of that same exact thing.

What waits for me when I arrive to Hell... What kind of creatures lurk behind the gates... What kind of man is Killians father, and will I end up like his first mate... And what about Eros... I feel like going to their home, will unveil so much about them and what if I'm not ready?

Girl, you need to calm the duck down.

"Not now Vixen." I sigh, raiding my parents infamous fudge stash in the kitchens fridge.
Leaning against the counter, I shove what feels like a pounds worth of fudge into my mouth. Eating my sorrows away is a good thing right? That way I get sweets in my system while knocking out the sadness.

"Is she officially back?" Jasmines voice chimes as she walks in, her hair tied up into a messy bun with ringlets popping put and framing her face.

"Hard to say. She makes herself known but I feel drained and I'm sure she does too. I think shes trying to gain enough strength to stay permanently but i cant say for sure." I shrug, picking up a piece of peanut butter fudge.

"I can see why she would be drained, trying to fit into a new body seems exhausting." Jasmine starts, " The guys are packing up the carriage by the way."

Turning to her, my face puzzled in bewilderment, "carriage?"

"Yeah, Eros said its the only transportation there besides dragon's and skeleton horses, but seeing as a carraige can hold the luggage easier, they went with that one. Its pretty cool looking actually, wanna see it?" She asks, sneaking a piece of fudge.

Nodding, I follow her out front, my jaw immediately dropping to the ground at the sight before my eyes.

A solid black carriage that resembles a hearse in a way with the velvet draping and details in the wood of skulls and roses, my eyes struggle to take in every little ounce. In front of the carriage stand two solid black stallions, their ribs visible through their torn flesh. But with each breath they take, flames spark up within their visible ribcages. As the breathe out, smoke and small sparks leave their noses, which are decorated with bull like rings with small skull decals. Their mains, braided with plum colored velvet stands, matching the velvet from the carriage.

"Neat huh?" Jasmine elbows me, knocking me back into reality.

"Its unreal." I whisper out, still in a slight state of shock

I hear Killian chuckle as he makes his way around the carriage. His eyes meet mine, a soft smirk rising upon his full lips, his suddective scent filling my lungs, making them tingle. "As long as its doesn't freak you out, that's all I care about."

"No way, this is... Its... Just...woah." I murmur out like a weirdo.

Killian laughs, then sighs, " at least you think so. Pussy boy fainted at the sight of the horses alone." He rolls his eyes, nodding his head towards the carraige.

Taking a closer look, I see Addox passed out inside of the carraige.

Ugh.

Does he really have to go? I think to myself.

"My thoughts exactly Kitten." Killian says with annoyance evident in his voice.
I give him the puppy dog eyes, hoping he would get the message that I dont want Addox to come, but his reply shocked me.

"The witches are watching our every move. They said its his right to go and that we should give him a chance. So I figured we get there with him, then accidentally feed him to the bears or crow's...?" He suggests with question.

Eros pops his head out from behind the carriage, "theres always lava too. If not, we can use that to hide the evidence." He laughs to himself, putting a suitcase in the carriage.

"Maybe its not smart to plan his death... In front of him." I say softly, dreading the fact he has to come at all.

"What's he going to do baby? Wake up and kill me himself? Little Puss cant even handle the sight of Hell Steed's." Killian points out, waving his hand over at the black horses.

I was about to reply when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.
Mom.
"Oh I am going to miss you so very much." She says, sadness clear as day in be voice. "Youve been my best friend since before you were born, my little girl." Her voice cracks as she fights off the urge to cry.

She steps away to let my dad hug me as well. Holding me tightly, he squeezes me like he used to when I was little, "we will see you soon. I will make sure of it, but if you need anything at all, no matter how far away we may be, we will always be your parents and we will gladly help you." He smiles down at me, trying not to appear sad even though I could see it in his eyes.

A tear falls from my eyes but my dad quickly wipes it away, "dont cry. This is exciting. Youre embarking on and adventure, a new life."

"I just wish you could come too." I say very melancholy.
Patting my back, my dad gives me one last hug, my mom joining in on the warm yet sad embrace too.

This is it... Its time...

Time to go to Hell....