Chapter 21

Hello!!!
Welcome to another chapter!!

Thai chapter is pure smut once again, but with Eros.
Please be aware that this chapter has a daddy kink and degradation ⚠️

Please vote, comment, share and give a follow!!

Enjoy!!!

As Killian went to deal with Marsha, I wandered into the bathroom and started the bath.

Hearing Killian yell at the bitch that snuck in, I pushed any thoughts from my head and just focused on the bathroom.
The black marble floors and black jacuzzi tub, a large shower with the rain faucets... a double sink and closet filled with black and red towels. I have never seen a bathroom so fancy and modern, especially in a little cottage.

After the bath filled half way, I add bubble bath. I giggle at the thought of Killian or Eros using this, simply for the fact that they seem so macho. But deep down, every man enjoys a good bubble bath.

An hour passed, I've been soaking for the last fifty minutes and I simply love it. Feeling relaxed and at ease while the bubble disappear slowly, popping crackling around my body.

Humming a song that's been wedged into my memory, I feel myself grow hot in my core. Thinking of Killians touch that still lays on my skin, I dip one of my hands into the water and start to rub my clit as soon as it connects with the bundle of nerves.
A small moan leaves my mouth as my head falls back. "Mmhph." I huff, not feeling satisfied enough.

I quickly finish washing up, creating more bubbles with the large amounts of soap I'm using.
Knowing I'm using boy soap, I hum as I remember the scent belonging to Eros.

I miss him, I should see what he's up to.

Not having any clothes here, I rummage though Killians closet but don't find anything.

Looking around the room, I see another door, one I haven't really noticed before.
Becoming too curious, I fling the door open, my mouth dropping to the floor at the amount of women's clothes I see hanging.

Getting hot with anger, I sigh a breath of relief when I realize that every item in the closet still has a tag.

I quickly check the weather by looking out the window, smiling at the cold temperature.
It's that weird time of year where one day it snows and the next is hot. Since I favor the cold chilly temperatures, I beam with joy at the frigid-ness.

I waddle to the closet once more, my naked body getting goosebumps from the lack of coverage.
I settle on an oversized tangerine colored sweater and high-waisted skinny jeans. I found some under garments, so I settled on a matching white set with lace and sparkles.
But sadly, the shoes weren't made up of a big selection like the clothes, there is only two pairs. A pair of black stripper shoes, and grey fuzzy slippers.

Fuzzy slippers it is.

Sliding my feet I to the warm slippers, I smile at how cozy I become once I'm fully dressed.

I found a hairbrush, unused with a tag on it as well as everything else, and brushed through my raven black hair.
Over the past month, it's grown at least two inches and has become shiny and luscious. I can't thank my diet seeing as I don't really drink water as I mainly eat junk food.

"It's Vixen." Killians voice arose, "since she's allowing her new state to take form in the hound, her nutrients are helping your body flourish. Hell hounds have a talent for that seeing as they're immortal." Killian chuckles, his green eyes looking at me, "I see you found the stash of clothes Eros and I bought for you. He picked that sweater out. I tried to get you the edgy stuff your parents said you like but he kept putting that sweater in the cart... no matter how many times I took it out." He rolled his eyes as he laughed lowly.