Chapter 26

Hey all!!

Here's a chapter!!

It's not super long but it's cute.

Thank you all for being so sweet towards me, I've been recovering mentally and as many know, that can be a process.
I'm so proud of myself for writing this chapter, I know it's not the best but it's something when I wanted to do nothing lol.

Please enjoy and vote and leave comments, share and give a follow for more!!

Thank you and enjoy!!

"Baby, come on. Wake up." A soft whisper says above me. I feel the cold ground of the safe room below me.
Fluttering my eyes open, I see Addox hovering above me.

Feeling disgusted with the results from the ceremony, I mentally acknowledge the bile rising from my throat, puking right on Addox's chest.
"You little b-."

"You little what?" Killian begins, "I'll give you a chance to rephrase yourself, boy. No true mate speaks to their other half like that. And if you're really her mate, you wouldn't even begin with a sentence as vile as you are."

Addox rolls his eyes, Killian stepping over and grabbing me, picking me up in his arms. Holding me like a toddler, I rest my head on his shoulder.
"Killian." I mumble, earning a hum from him in return, "did she make it?"

He stays silent for a while, making me nervous. "She's fine, her wolf forced a shift with the last bit of strength she had, then collapsed. She's in the hospital right now but she's recovering baby, she'll be okay."

Nodding my head softly, I nuzzle into Killian, realizing something, "we never continued training for my hounds strength..."

"Shit, you're right." He laughed, "I guess we got busy training in different areas." He laughed, patting my behind.
I giggle in his arms, hearing Addox scoff. Addox runs up to us and slams his hand down on my backside.

Putting me down, Killian growls deeply, grabbing Addox by the throat and slamming him against the wall. Addox's head breaking the wall, leaving a shattered hole. "Don't you EVER lay your hands on her! She is NOT yours, and she NEVER will be!"

Addox cowers before growling at Killian, challenging him.
Killian laughs, "this is a fight you'll lose little boy. I killed over eighty rogues last night with my bare hands, don't think I won't do the same for you."

Killian shoves Addox down onto the floor before walking back over to me and picking me up, "we're going to cuddle." He says softly, placing kisses on my cheek.

Once we reach my room, my nose catches scent of burning sugar.
"What the hell did you do?" Killian questions?

I was about to ask what he was talking about, but Eros warm voice spoke up. "I tried making those caramel candies you see in the store and I burnt the mixture."

"Do you have the back up snacks at least?" Killian asks, setting me down on the bed.

Eros smiles, lifting a box full of treats, "yep. And I even got Yoo-hoos for fun." He smiles, his blonde hair tousled as a few strands rest on his forehead.

Eros is wearing a plain white tee and black jeans with black combat boots, while Killian is more professional with his attire. His black dress shirt that's sleeves are rolled up to his elbows, black dress pants, black shiny shoes... they are very opposite but both so yummy.