Chapter 11

HEYYY!!!

Sorry for the long wait, but I promise... THIS  CHAPTER  WONT  DISAPPOINT!! 

Warning ⚠️ this chapter is for mature audiences only, it has sexual content and strong language.

Anywho...

Please vote, comment, share, and give a follow!!

Enjoy!!

Jumping from shock at the voice behind me, I grab a shoe from in front of me and spin towards the voice, throwing the shoe at the intruder.

Oh... hehe... "Sorry Addox..." I apologize nervously, tugging on the corner of my bottom lip with my teeth.

"It's fine." He sighs, rubbing his arm in the spot I hit him with my sneaker. "I was going to invite you to a party down at the lake but I'll leave considering you threw a shoe at me." He scrunched his nose, laughing in a jokingly manor.

"No, wait! What about a party?" I ask, excitement clearly dripping from my tongue.
Being the daughter of one of the strictest alphas known in the werewolf community, partying isn't something I've really done before. Not that it's a hobby or anything... I just havent been to a party with like... alcohol.

Shit. Why am I nervous? I've been wanting to go to a party for so long now.

Don't be a puss...

What the hell?
I swear I just heard a voice... and it wasn't my lame conscious. And it sure as hell wasn't Addox.

"You good?" He asks, approaching me, his eyes softening as they look into mine.

"Yeah, totally. So, what about this party?" I question, quickly changing topics.

"Well," he begins, going through my dresser until he pulls out my new red bikini. "It's at the lake, there's a bonfire, alcohol, and a few places that are more private. So, since people will be swimming in the lake, I recommend this little number." He smiles, wrapping one of his hands around me and grabbing my ass firmly.

Letting out a little yelp, Addox bites his lip.

"I'll put this on, just... turn around." I say, not wanting him to see me naked.

He rolls his eyes before mumbling 'fine' under his breath, giving me no more than a minute to change into the swimsuit.

"You look good. Really good. We might just have to use one of those private spots down by the lake." Addox smiles, licking his lower lip as his eyes devour my exposed body.

"I guess we'll see then won't we." I begin, "So, how are we heading over there?"

Addox grabs my hand, walking me to the window where through the glass I saw a group of boys and girls in swimwear inside of a Jeep with no top.

"What is my parents find out? I'll get in trouble Addox. I don't know if this is a good idea." I say, questioning the whole lake bonfire thing.

Rubbing my arm, Addox glanced over at the window then to me, "your parents left about twenty minutes ago. We waited until the coast was clear. I was told by my buddy that there going to dinner with some guy named Killian and his brother... I can't think of his name." He says, shaking his head due to forgetfulness.

When he said Killian, and implied Eros, I couldn't help but feel myself clench inside my core. Why, I'm not sure. But I know for sure that those brothers are attractive and I... sucked ones dick so... there's that.