Chapter 25

Hey all!!
Here's a short chapter but an intense one.
The next one will be longer but I can't promise a publish date due to some things that I'm dealing with.
I want to thank everyone for being so kind.

I experienced something that caused a lot of mental breakdowns and new triggers for my anxiety and mental health in general, and due to it still being quite relevant, I'm trying to heal and cope.

So anyways.... here's a chapter and I'm sorry for being such a downer and non active writer.

After Eros and Killian teased me with their fingers, rubbing over my heat, I got frustrated and told them to either act on their urges or stop and let me do it myself.

I guess they want me to do it solo... with their presence besides me.

Killian grabs me and throws me over his shoulder, taking me to my room where he And Eros stand by the door, locking it.
"Get to work little one." Killian smirks, tossing me a little pink object.

A vibrator.

"Why should I?" I question, taking a seat on my bed, grabbing hold of a small box of cookies from my nightstand.

"Because if you don't, Eros and I will punish you so intensely after the ceremony, that walking will be excruciatingly painful." Killian teases, grabbing the cookie from my fingers and taking a bite from it.

"You ass! That was my cookie!" I huff in aggravation. "You can't just take my cookies you giant goon." I sigh, grabbing anew cookie, plopping onto my tummy and eating the sweet chocolate chip treat.

A smack on my ass causes me to screech, almost making me choke on my cookie.
I snap my head over to the side to see Eros rubbing his hands together as Killian nodded at him.
"Eros. Did you smack my ass? For something that your brother did? He should be smacked, he touched my cookie." I pouted.

Eros smiles at me and leans close, dipping his hand over my heat. "We both have."

Both Killian and Eros leave me stunned with cookie crumbs covering my bed, wondering what the hell just happened and why I wanted to re-enact it ten times over in my head and in person.

* * * * *

Hours have been passing and I feel like I'm going crazy while waiting for the ceremony to begin.
My mom set up a little circle of logs to sit on with a small platform in the very center with a bird bath looking thing in the middle. It's truly a bowl with a stand.

Dressed in a flowy red gown to symbolize the color of blood, I stand watching through my bedroom window as the sun sets earlier than normal.

"Honey it's time." My mom says softly, knocking on my door.

I greet her with a smile, hugging her, "I'm nervous. What if I don't get the answers I'm expecting?" I question.

"Being the strong young woman you are, you will overcome it and move on. Plus with my help and my amazing baking skills, that shouldn't be hard." She smiles, making me feel better.

Meeting my father at the bottom of the stairs, I follow them outside to the circle, joining a group of wolves and from the smell of it, witches.
Most wolves can't pick up on scents unless being shifted, but thanks to my hound genetics, I can. Makes things a bit easier I guess.

Examining the group of people, I see two witches and seven wolves, two being my parents.
One wolf being Addox.

Feeling anxious due to the lack of knowledge on Killian and Eros' locations And why they aren't here, I feel my palms grow clamy.
I spot Jazzy sitting with my parents, her under eyes dark.

"Shall we start?" One of the witches speaks up.

"Let's." My dad agrees with the witch.

I stand upon the platform and wait for any rules on what to do next, but am only asked to give out my hand.
One of the witches, one with tight curls and dark skin, eyes of amber, looks at me and offers a smile, "may I?" She asks permission, showing me the blade that is a mere inch from my exposed palm.
Nodding, I give her permission. I feel the immediate warmth of my blood fill my palm, only to be dripping off my hand and into the bowl below.

Chanting softly, the witches eyes glow a soft white as they draw in their power, my body stunned.
One by one, male wolves who wish to be my mate line up, their hands getting slices by the witches.
They place a single drop of their blood besides the small puddle of my own, but nothing happens.

Mate

I look over and see Killian and Eros walking to the platform, smelling of the forest.

Addox stands ahead of them in line and even though I have my fears, I know he is the farthest thing from my mate.

Killian and Eros refuse to let Addox go before them, so the witches agreed to let all three go at the same time.
Slicing their palms, they place a drop of their blood around mine in the large bowl.

Immediately, all three of the droplets attract my own blood and cause it to move and conjoin with the small droplets.
Steam rises and turns into a red smoke before vanishing, the blood with it.
Leaving behind, three burn marks on the bowl.

"Amazing." The witches say in unison, "three mates, that's unheard of."

Killian and Eros growl deeply, "she's not his. I'll kill any wolf who tries to tell me he is her mate." Killian says with smoke leaving his lips.

"Good thing I'm not a wolf then." The witch says, standing her ground.

Eros looks over at me and holds my hand, "I hope you know that Addox isn't going to lay a hand on you. He can try to claim you but the only thing he deserves is to be six feet under."

I giggle at Eros' remark, but loose my breath as Addox lunges on top of Eros.
Breaking out into a fight, wolves emerge from the forest, heading towards the circle.

"Those are rogues!" My Mom shouts, "get inside! Now!"

My dad shoves my mother and I towards the house, turning back and shifting into his wolf.

"Mom, I have to help them! There's too many!" I scream out, slamming into the side of the house, running inside and locking the door behind us.

"I alerted the warrior wolves, they should be there now or close sweetie, but we have to hide." She says in a panicked voice.

I follow her downstairs to the safe room but as we get inside, we're greeted by a male rogue.
"Well, look at you two gorgeous girls."

My mom lunges at him but he grabs her with his claws extended and throws her against the wall.
"Mom!" I scream out, her body motionless on the floor.

"You fucking bitch!" I scream, shifting into my hound.

The mans eyes widen in shock, fear and confusion. But that didn't last long as soon as I jumped onto him and ripped his head from his shoulders.

Scurrying over to my mom, I nuzzle her with my snout, not feeling myself being able to shift back, I stay in my hounds form.
I lick her face in attempt to wake her but she stays still.

Too still.

Deadly still.