felicitous

felicitous
/fɪˈlɪsɪtəs/
adjective: felicitous
well chosen or suited to the circumstances.

felicitous/fɪˈlɪsɪtəs/adjective: felicitouswell chosen or suited to the circumstances

Glendale, AZ
Sunday June 6th
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

"You ate?" Hezekiah asked as Soraya finally answered the face time call.

She nodded as she tied her hair up because it was getting in her eyes too much, "I cooked some big breakfast." Soraya really did go all out for breakfast for once, she usually just grabbed a box of Cookie Crisp and let them work their charms; today she cooked up stacks of pancakes along with sausages and bacon.

"Where's Jalen?" At that moment Jalen wondered in the room clutching his tablet in one hand and blanket in the other.

"right here, c'mere baby." Soraya opened her arms wide and Jalen instantly made himself comfortable.

"Wassup little man." Jalen glanced at the screen before placing his attention back on his 'wacky run' game.

"Hello." Jalen mumbled not wanting to talk, he came in the room to be with Soraya not Hezekiah.

Throughout the time they've spent together Jalen has already become a lot like his caretaker.

He's now very observant and extremely quiet, he doesn't see point in futile conversations ergo doesn't bother making any, he doesn't trust other people however that's mainly his mother and Trenton's fault - he got close to the man and had thought they had built a brotherly bond; then he left and he didn't see him again for over a month.

"Where's Trenton?" Hezekiah asked, "yall spoken yet?" Soraya shook her head 'no'.

"I think it's better to just not speak about it and move on," Soraya sighed thinking about her decision, "and I think he went to see Damaris."

"I disagree baby I think yall need to talk it out like the grown adults yall are, there isn't no pushing stuff under the rug cause it's all just gonna spill out in about argument." Hezekiah notified, "and he tell you that?"

"I told him what happened with Damaris on thursday, he said he'll speak to her." Soon after Kaia fell asleep on thursday, around 10 minutes later Soraya was also in a deep sleep and only on chapter 28.

Trenton and Jalen had shown up maybe around half an hour later and Hezekiah had told them the girls were asleep but they could still stay for a bit.

It was very awkward however Trenton managed to ask about his job and if he still worked under Hezekiah to which the answer was yes.