jeongcheol

this is short but i hope it's enough more smuts on the way :)
requested by rice_nation_lmao

eonghan felt someone's eyes on him but paid no attention to it and continued to practice dancing.

he listened to soonyoung explain the moves clearly as showed the other moves he added to polish the choreography their instructor had given.

he still doesn't get it why someone was looking at him, eventually he got frustrated and just looked around to who was looking at him.

he eyed every member then his eyes landed on the brunette who was biting his lips, sitting on the corner of the dance studio.

jeonghan rolled his eyes at him as he winked at jeonghan then licked his dry lips.

"jeonghan hyung, we're done you can go first me and jihoon have something to settle" jeonghan turned his head to soonyoung who was talking but his eyes on jihoon, eye fucking him.

just like what seungcheol is doing to him.

it was a group song that he and jihoon was practicing and they got taught last since they weren't present when soonyoung added a couple of moves.

jeonghan nodded and waved goodbye to the two, walking towards the door he halts and looked to the corner seungcheol was sitting at.

"let's go" jeonghan rolled his eyes then seungcheol stood up, smirking as he approached the younger then held his hand as they exit the tense dance studio.

when they reached their dorm, seungcheol instantly pushed jeonghan to their room and pinned him on the wall.

seungcheol pinned his wrists above his head, his breath too close on jeonghan's face.

"i'm not really in the mood to fuck cheol" jeonghan breathed out, his eyes tired.

"it's okay baby, i'll do all the work"

"i'm not in the mood of your dick up my ass, that's what i meant" jeonghan might sound offensive but he was really not in the mood and was super tired.

"i need to get off baby" seungcheol pouted, it made jeonghan smile.

"alright, let's do grinding not in the mood to suck you" jeonghan pecked his boyfriend's lips then pulled him towards their bed at the center of the room.

"you danced gracefully out there to the point that it turned me on" seungcheol whispered on jeonghan's ear.

"really? tell me" jeonghan pulled seungcheol down with him as he laid himself down on the soft mattress of the bed.

"your shirt was soaked with your sweat that it sticked on your skin, that was hot" jeonghan kissed the older's neck as seungcheol release grunts time to time.

"tell me more"

"the moves fit you so well, it made you look sexy and hot" seungcheol hovered over jeonghan, he reached for the pillow and placed it under jeonghan's head.

"thank you"

seungcheol smiled then started taking off jeonghan's lower clothing, the younger's length sprung free and he was already fully hard.

seungcheol kissed his boyfriend's lips as he unbottoned his jeans and kicked them off until they were at his ankles.

seungcheol positioned himself on the older's length too, not pressing too much that it wouldn't hurt him.

he placed his hands on jeonghan's head sides and depended strength on them.

seungcheol slowly grinded on jeonghan.

they both released relieved moans like they were just relaxing while floating over cloud nine.

"you look beautiful underneath me" seungcheol purred then kissed jeonghan again, sloppily.

seungcheol broke the kiss and attched his lips on the younger's neck making jeonghan moan loudly.

"shush, if they hear this they're gonna say were both hypocrites" seungcheol said referring to how they scold the other members when they overhear them 'playing around'.

jeonghan chuckled "keep kissing me then i'll shut up"

"so my lips are substitute for gags now?"

jeonghan smirked "eventually"

seungcheol sped up on grinding and focused on kissing his boyfriend.

jeonghan's moans were muffled against seungcheol's lips and as the brunette sped more and more jeonghan could feel himself nearing his release.

jeonghan lightly pushed seungcheol "i'm close"

"me too baby"

jeonghan used his right hand to cover his mouth and the other to hold on seungcheol's bicep.

seungcheol went faster as he chased their high.

and eventually they came at the same time.

"ohhh" jeonghan released a long moan then pulled seungcheol to lay beside him.

"we should take a shower" seungcheol suggested.

"yeah probably" jeonghan chuckled then kissed his boyfriend's shoulder.

he closed his eyes for a bit because of the tiredness his body was feeling, their sexual intercourse was a mere distraction for all the pain his body was feeling.

before he could drift to sleep seungcheol tapped his cheek, telling him to stand up and get washed.

he did what he was told and got inside the bathroom, letting seungcheol do all the work.

he eventually fell asleep in the bathtub with seungcheol who was washing him slowly.

[A/N: im sensitive now helpp- i get turned on when i write smuts skkskskks im so shameless omge skskks]