[1/2] soonhoon

"woozi-shhi~" soonyoung sing-sang while hopping through the hallway with a couple of doors shut.

he stopped half way when his ears got pretty sensitive to some sound.

he walked back a couple of steps only to hear what he suspected.

in front of the dirty white door with the name placed on it 'seokgyuhao' well the '97 liners for short but they like to call it that way.

soonyoung snickered then pressed his ear onto the surface of the cold door tp hear mixed moans and grunts silenced due to not be caught in act.

but as revenge to the three who spilled tea of him drinking tea inside the bathroom, he took a deep breath before shouting loudly.

"jeonghan hyung! seokmin, myungho and mingyu are banging each other again!"

in a split of second jeonghan came running with jisoo who catched up with him, they were probably from their room which was located from the other side of the dorm.

"what?!"

they heard a loud thud and some curses.

"go run soonie" jisoo said softly because he knew the three are going to be super mad at him.

jeonghan on the other hand who was pounding on the door "didn't i tell you three to not do that!!" he was stomping and was worsen when myungho answered.

"you and jisoo hyung do it all the time!"

jeonghan's face got redder then continued to pound on the door as if it's gonna break if kept on doing so.

"shouldn't have said that minghao" jisoo sighed before scooting close to jeonghan whispering words to his lover so he could tone down a bit.

soonyoung kissed jeonghan and jisoo's cheeks (pretend to know all the members do that often to jihan because they're the parent of the group) before hopping his way out of the dorm knowing that jihoon wouldn't be in the dorm, he just remembered he would be in the studio today.

his phone dinged as he walked out the dorm building before walking his way to hail a cab, of course he wore mask and cap to prevent swarming fans all over him.

when he got in the cab he told the driver the location, he didn't bring any money so he sent a text to wonwoo who was also in the building too.

sl(u)oth hyung😉

hyung can you wait outside
please? also bring money

why would i?

because you lob meh/😳

keep dreaming boi
......

and i don't love yoy jihoon
does i love junhui idiot

yea yea just do it pwease?
or i'll tell everyone you fuck
jun inside the storage room
every saturday

.....

why tho? the storage
is very dusty

you*
yeah i'll do it
dont fucking tell anyone istg
soonyoung i will kill you

......

jun likes it in the storage room
and fyi we clean it
it's not dusty

w/e
i'm almost there please
be outside

i already am idiot

see? you do love me

not irl no, jihoon does
get out of the fucking car
you're literally here

yea yea

soonyoung got out of the car and he let wonwoo pay the driver through the driver's window.

he took off his mask and said to wonwoo "i ain't paying you back" then ran to the building door.

he dashed into the elevator then pressed the level where jihoon would be at.

when he reached the current level he then hopped while singing towards jihoon's studio.

he opened it without knocking

"hey babyy~" he sang then went to his boyfriend who was sitting infront of his computer.

"hey" jihoon softly says before looking at soonyoung.

"what are you here for?"

"i wanna break up with you" soonyoung said while smiling.

I'm sleepy part two tomoroow :)