[1/2] cheolsoo

[inspired by a tiktok edit umabot kase saken ang kilig] https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSJxnNnfn/

jisoo grunts, frustrated as he walked off the stage entering the back stage then going straight for the dressing room. he was lucky he had been given the last patience there is and smiled goodbye to the fans before bursting into complete madness inside his head.

"fuck!" he said, jeonghan who was beside him jolted at jisoo's sudden pick of language "babe are you okay?" the older asked and yes he's jisoo's one and only boyfriend.

jisoo looked at jeonghan who had the most sweetest yet worried smile he's ever seen "ye-eah just tired that's all" the younger smiled at his lover then took his hand kissing the back of it "when we get back to the hotel i'll give you a massage, how about that?" jeonghan said softly back hugging jisoo as he looked at him through the mirror.

"sounds nice" he smiled, pushing away the thought of one person who disturbed him throughout the concert.

choi seungcheol

____

they arrived to the hotel and every member went into their own hotel rooms as they go in pairs, as usual jisoo is paired with jeonghan and the rest are either with their best friends or boyfriends. jisoo entered first then landed face flat on the soft bed, he heard jeonghan chuckle as he placed their things down.

their phones dinged and jeonghan looked at his "the kids says their getting dinner downstairs, you're going babe?" jeonghan asked stripping off his old clothes then wearing the robe to go and freshen up in the shower.

"you go on your own hannie, just bring me food when you get back i don't want to go down"

jeonghan tilted his head, jisoo isn't always like this "joshuji, are you sure everything's alright?" jeonghan walked closer to the bed and sat beside jisoo who's lying flat on his stomach.

"i'm fine hannie, i don't really wanna eat at the moment maybe later i promise you i'm fine babe" jisoo looked up to jeonghan's beautiful face and smiled reassuring him that he's alright.

"okay, but maybe i'll come a little bit longer though they said they wanted to drink and get wasted" jeonghan stood up kissed his boyfriend's cheek right after his sentence then walked towards the bathroom door "i'll need to watch over them since i heard cheol caught a fever" (yes i am not singing fever right now 🙃) jisoo didn't hear that because jeonghan's voice submerged with the sound of the shower running down.

jisoo laid on his back and looked at the ceiling, remembering what happened earlier and from the past few weeks during the tour.

it's always that part when he sings the bridge of boom boom next to his line, the older boy behind him and suddenly attacking him with surprises of back hugging him, looking at him very very close, his hands lingering on jisoo's waist and earlier- his lips touched his nape and there'd be no damn way that was an accident even the fans might have caught them in 4k.

jeonghan who was not facing them did not know any of this, if he did there'd be a tsundere on the loose trying to kill their leader for doing such things to him (he lowkey wished it wouldn't happen) and that would definitely be the least he'd like to witness in his lifetime being human himself.

a few minutes of spacing out he realized jeonghan got out of the shower with his clothes on already he guessed his boyfriend got dressed inside, jeonghan looked at him and smiled "i'll be with the kids downstairs, i'll probably be back by 10" jeonghan walked to him and pecked his lips then took his phone and key card saying his goodbye to jisoo before exiting the room.

jisoo didn't pay attention to that his mind was still onto the things seungcheol had done to him, physical, mentally and emotionally his head was literally floating over the thought of seungcheol. he then remembered that jeonghan said he caught a fever, jisoo sighed and stood up picking up his phone and key card then taking a few medicine tabs by the bedside table. even if seungcheol was messing up with his mind he'd still care for their leader no matter what.