[3/3] chansoo

last part

[ you belong with me - chansoo ]

chan smiled when he saw jisoo again, expected because his best friend wouldn't miss out on his birthday party.

"happy birthday chan!" jisoo exclaimed waving a blue box wrapped with approximately a $2 gift wrapper big enough to get his hopes up but it doesn't matter anyway as long as he's there to greet him it's definitely what chan ever wanted.

jisoo was famous and outgoing than he is, chan mostly spends his free time in his room than to hang out with friends and he obviously can't call jeonghan the older seems too busy with his school and the top of that he's thousands of kilometers away from him since he transferred school a year ago.

that's where he met the stunning hong jisoo in his casual ripped jeans and simple plain shirt layered with denim jacket or sometimes leather ones. in his long cut converse always bringing his backpack around.

chan do adore the older, like an ideal portrait that he wants to mould himself in the future, an idol he sees and mostly a brother but for jisoo's eyes it doesn't work that way.

chan smiled when he saw someone behind jisoo as they arrived in front of him.

"is this your friend?" chan pointed.

"yes this is seungcheol, choi seungcheol" jisoo pushed himself to smile when he saw how chan's eyes sparkle under seungcheol's gaze.

"i'm lee chan and definitely single" chan giggled and jisoo forced a giggle out of him too.

"don't take him seriously cheol he's normally a flirt"

seungcheol's eyes locked with chan taking his hand and kissing the back of it "i don't mind courting a flirt" seungcheol winked. at that moment jisoo stared at the two like they were in their own world.

'so much for trying to confess now'

jisoo excused himself walking away from them and out of the house, while getting himself out of the crowded porch(since chan invited many students and friends like duh so much for being socially awkward chan) he wiggled himself from the drunk senior high school students that some are practically eating each other's faces.

he bumped onto someone with a long smooth hair leveled on his shoulders, their force applied to the accident was enough for them to stumble on the ground.

"oh sorry"

"sorry"

he helped the guy get up, seeing his face clearly now.

"j-jeonghan?"

"josh?"

and there he reunited with his elementary friend who pissed on him while taking a nap on the school stairs obviously they were enemies but everyone knows it doesn't really stay that way forever.

____

when they reached college all four boys went to one school, surprisingly jeonghan and jisoo got together so was seungcheol and chan.