[2/3] jihan

continuation to chancheol

[ deja vu - jihan ]

jisoo tapped the microphone and cleared his throat "good evening everyone" he said softly, his voice rang through the corners of the small resto the cheers of the regular costumers along with the new one made him smile a little.

"i just finished my playlist for today, i am open for requests and tip is highly recommend" he said with a wink which sent everyone to laugh "i'm kidding you know me guys i always sing for free, and those who are new to this resto you'll come back often because of this pretty face" another roar of laughter filled the air and so does his as it dissolved with the others.

he stood up and placed his guitar down for a while, it's his five minute break and he often uses it for restroom businesses, as of now he is indeed in the need of pee.

he strides fast towards the restroom, occupying one of the cubicles. in the middle of doing his business he heard groans from the other cubicle just next to him, a slight sting of pain crawled on his chest.

we used to do that.

jisoo sighed, the memory of his ex entering his mind once again.

jeonghan groaned kissing Jisoo's earlobe, the older continuing to grind their lengths together "jisoo-ah"

"j-jeonghan, i still need t-to sing"

"i don't care baby" jeong-

jisoo shook his head and zipped his pants he exited the cubicle then he heard voices "oh-h seungcheol"

jisoo's heartbeat quicken he immediately got out of the restroom, walking fast towards the little stage where he should sit and strum his guitar as he sings. He cleared his mind because he knew if he'd let them take over his thoughts he won't last inside the resto he'd go home and cry rather than singing beautiful melodies.

jisoo smiled and looked at the costumers slash his audience, he noticed that the jar container for request papers have been filled and some are folded with tips in between.

"i guess you guys took your time" he said through the mic and everyone giggled, he sat on the stool and picked up his guitar, taking the jar and preparing to sing the first request he'll grant.

"oh there's a note here it says, 'i'm broken hearted and so are you play this so you'll hurt them too' from mr. lee" jisoo gulped because the surname is quite familiar, he scanned his eyes and he saw a guy sitting on one of the bar stools wearing simple clothes smiling at him.

"It's titled deja vu by olivia rodrigo"

he started to strum on the guitar, not noticing the couple who just slipped out of the bathroom and busied themselves to order not acknowledging the guy on the mini stage.

until jisoo sang.

"car rides to malibu, strawberry ice cream one spoon for two"

"and tradin' jackets laughing 'bout how small it looks on you"

jeonghan slowly whipped his head towards the mini stage, seeing a beautiful human being strumming on his old guitar and singing with eyes closed his emotions overflowing him.

seungcheol looked up from the menu and to jeonghan who seems to be looking at someone, seungcheol followed the gaze of his lover only to look at someone jeonghan used to love.

jisoo opened his eyes only to have contact with jeonghan who's face is mixed with different kind of emotions.

he then changed the lyrics.

"so when you gotta tell him? that we did that too? he thinks it's special but it's all reused"

"this was our place, i found it first"

"i sang the song you sing to him when he's with you, do you get deja vu when he's with you?"

jisoo was beyond happy when he finally faced jeonghan without crying nor begging him to come back.

"do you get deja vu, huh?"

seungcheol saw how jeonghan gulped fighting his tears back, not letting it fall. jeonghan shook his head and looked at seungcheol with a shaky smile "let's order now, yeah?"

jeonghan smiled and stole a glance when the strumming of guitar stopped, the manager was there talking to jisoo then he announced it loudly.

"i'm sorry guys, an urgent matter happened you can take your tips back guys my shift ends here"

jeonghan and seungcheol saw how the costumers disagreed and said he can keep the tip, jisoo bowed then left the stage quickly.

"jeonghan? are you okay?"

jeonghan shook his head, he immediately stood up and followed jisoo who exited the resto in a hurry.

meanwhile jisoo stood there meters away from the resto door his feet on the pavement looking down at the certain boy who bribed the manager just so he can get out of the suffocating room.

"w-what do you need?"

"you were very brave" the shorter said and caressed his right cheek.

"y-you too"

chan saw jeonghan push the door exiting the resto, he looked at jisoo and smiled at him "let's talk about this later"

jisoo tilted his head out of confusion but his nape got pulled down only to feel plump lips against him, chan moving his lips as he followed somehow something about chan's kiss was deniable and addicting.

chan opened his eyes to see jeonghan's pained reaction and seungcheol who also had the same reaction just behind jeonghan.

at that time chan savored the moment both him and jisoo thinking about the same word.

payback time.

___________

A/N: I'm dumb omge