wonchan

requested by Tebakja

concept inspired by bad clue but not all of it, i based it by my reader's request.

[TW: Murder]

the atmosphere was thick and eyes we're everywhere, suspicious eyes, secretive gazes and scared personas hidden behind their smug smiles and boasting smirks.

"i'll take my guess on detective lee chan" the chairman's illegitimate child pointed the detective with his index finger, everyone else in the room looked at the detective who was silent ever since they started to argue about who killed the chairman. "how do you say mr. park? or should i just call you mr. yoon? you've never been named after your father's surname" chan smiled politely as if making his heavy facade stay, he needed to keep the information to himself even though the sharp gaze of his secret lover was convincing him to spill.

"y-you've been quiet ever since the beginning of our talk, are you hiding something?" it was evident in jeonghan's eyes that he was embarrassed, that he was shocked by the sudden statement of chan.

"does sealing my mouth shut means i'm hiding something? if i did hide something you would have known it by now" lies he thought, he was good at lying like it was a skill since he was a child. a useful skill that's he's been using for a long time now.

"but you're suspicious, you're hiding something" reporter slash journalists kwon soonyoung said making chan laugh, his laugh coated with both viciousness and sarcasm.

"then you should be suspicious too you're hiding something mr. kwon" chan raised his left brow, smiling at soonyoung's obviously shocked face "do tell them" he smirked "or i will"

soonyoung cleared his throat and looked around, he adjusted his beret hat and smiled awkwardly "he's lying, i don't have anything to hide" he said his face was slightly red now and his eyes are shaking. someone clapped which made everyone whip their heads towards him "oh to be kwon soonyoung and fail to lie" the man who wore thick round glasses laughed and his laughter was never like this chan could tell.

"you know what, let's just split up and find clues talking nonsense will get us to nothing" the first son park seokmin said, chuckling comfortably when everyone agreed.

when everyone split pathways and covered areas to find clues, chan found himself tailing the doctor wearing his dark blue tuxedo paired with round thick rim glasses, with a couple of turns and curves along the way he found himself inside a small secret place that no one seems to know.

then the man in front of him swiftly turns making chan bump into his chest feeling two arms hold his biceps softly, chan inhailed the addicting scent of the tall pale skinned man. chan looked up with a smirk and gave his a lazy peck "did you find it?" chan asked snaking his arms around his lover's neck, he felt him take something out of his pocket and showed it to chan "good job, my love" chan whispered.

"i think i need my award now" the cat eyed man said smiling in triumph, his right hand cupping chan's cloathed ass cheek "and i need it now" he whispered, his hand traveling from his behind to his inner thighs "so badly" he then heard chan suppress a moan as he swallowed it along with his thick saliva.

"and you s-shall have" chan's breath hitched when he felt wonwoo's lips on his neck "we have to make this quick" chan's voice was clearly saying it as a statement and a command not a request.