[2/3] meanie

[w: cross-dressing ]

wonwoo was staring at the wall clock it was already 3 am and mingyu is still not home.

"where are you" he mumbled again, well it's not like they have any relationship but they are engaged for heaven's sake! he can't wander around fucking anyone he likes.

it's been six months since the first time they met at jiwoo's restaurant and they both agreed to this kind of commitment, forced commitment.

even though their parents forced them to be with each other they don't look at it as that and well wonwoo kinda fancy his fiance, just a tad bit.

but wonwoo is doubting mingyu he felt like he was only one-sided, he felt like mingyu didn't care for him at all this is all business anyway.

but wonwoo was drowned in denial to do so, his pride is so high that he won't accept the fact that mingyu won't like him that maybe the boy likes girls, that maybe mingyu isn't gay.

he's too afraid to be denied even though mingyu has to stick with him as long as business will run, because all he wants is a happy married life even if it's with someone he is forced to atleast they'll try to fall in love with each other.

but to make that possible he needs to seduce his fiance.

he smiled then stood up walking towards their shared room, this mansion is bought by both of their parents they forced them to live here before the wedding comes which is next month but well every thing is set for them so they don't have to worry a thing about their wedding.

wonwoo opened the walk in closet and pushed aside the clothes that's blocking the secret passage to his another secret closet, he pushed the button and the supposed to be gray wall slid to the side making him space to walk inside the confined room.

he flick the switch on making the room gleam on beat of red, dim red.

wonwoo smirked and said to himself;

"we'll make kim mingyu ours right wonwoo?"

with a smirk he started to pick clothes to wear well, different type of clothes.

mingyu sighed as he park his car outside the mansion they have to overtime because the new shipment was arriving tomorrow he took his phone and briefcase with him and greeted by a very sleppy maid.

"where's wonwoo?" he asked tiredly opening his phone he saw the notifications.

125 missed calls from wonwoo❤

258 texts from wonwoo❤

mingyu mentally face palmed because he forgot to tell wonwoo that he's going to be home late.

"young master wonwoo is upstairs, young master" mingyu nodded and walked towards the stairs but came to halt when the maid called out for her.

"young master you won't have your dinner?"

"no, i don't have the appitite, go to sleep jinhie"

"yes, young master"

mingyu then arrived infront of their bed room door, sighing he then turned the knob to open it knowing that his wonwoo might have been worried.

when mingyu opened the door he saw the room's light was changed into dim purple and a slow rock music fading into the back ground.

mingyu's eyes landed on the man sitting at the center of the bed.

"w-wonwoo?" mingyu felt like his eyes are about to pop out any moment.

"oh, you're home" his voice felt like honey dripping on mingyu's chest, clouds running through his cheeks and cotton candy on his mouth.

"what are you doing baby?" mingyu said placing his brief case and phone onto the coffee table, the light flickered on seeing that wonwoo has the remote to the chandelier.

when the light showed it's best mingyu then saw what wonwoo was wearing.

wonwoo was wearing a short maid outfit in pinking and peach color, he's also wearing white net stockings and peach cat ears, a peach lettered choker saying 'daddy' and he's holding a pink rose it's petals caressing on his exposed thigh.

"wonwoo" mingyu's hands came to remove his black neck tie "you should wear these often" mingyu added then removed his jacket.

"wait" wonwoo said and mingyu halts.

"where were you?"

"work babe, we needed to overtime since you know the ji's? it'a arriving tomorrow i can't let the shipment wait there you know better baby" wonwoo listened to his fiance's explaination and it sounds real enough.

"alright, come here" wonwoo smiled innocently, mingyu shook his head then locked the door before jumping into the bed with wonwoo.

"change the lights" wonwoo said making mingyu whine "why?"

"i wanna see you better in these" wonwoo chuckled and went along with mingyu.

mingyu pinned wonwoo down his lips lingering onto the red head.

"kiss me already!"

he didn't need to ask, mingyu crashed his lips onto wonwoo's tasting every inch of his coves.

"hmmm" wonwoo moaned bucking his hips to get friction, his growing bulge was there ever since he started dressing himself earlier.

mingyu's lips went down to suck and lick wonwoo's collarbones.

"fuck me daddy"

"later princess"

to be continued....