meanie

requested by Mansi_Anand

[ i know got content is supposed to be applied to my skz oneshot but hey lemme do it with svt first ;) to all who didn't watch game of thrones don't worry i won't make it that confusing but i recommend y'all to watch it its so good ffs]

wonwoo strides through the big walls and posts of his castle, passing through paintings of his ancestors like the great eddard stark his great great great great great grandfather he didn't know how much he'll say the word 'great' because it's been five decades since he died.

wonwoo was a stark, eldest amongst the siblings next to him was minghao and their youngest seungkwan.

minghao was named as the king of the north since their only cousin soyeon the recent queen fell I'll and died with no son, no husband and siblings the stark and baratheon blood that combined stopped at soyeon and now minghao has fallen to grip on the title and responsibility his sole inspiration raging from the old queen sansad stark of the north.

now that minghao was protecting winterfell under wonwoo's wing the king was more relieved than he could ever be. soyeon was quite a peasant when you tell her things to do she doesn't merely follow and take matters on her own hands which are impossible for her to do so.

she was young when her mother passed and wonwoo understands that fact.

wonwoo walked his hand on his back following him silently, the hand of the king lee seokmin from house tully.

wonwoo had an admiration on his house since 1) tully and stark had combined blood before that might have been running in his own blood now and 2) seokmin is a good advisor and a loyal friend.

"your grace a raven arrived last night from house martell" seokmin handed wonwoo the letter sealed with the wax of their sigil.

"jeonghan returned from essos?" wonwoo asked seokmin and seokmin said a casual yes.

"lord jeonghan had replaced lord hansol from guarding dorne since lord hansol had set sail to the narrow sea going to essos himself"

wonwoo opened the letter and didn't predict what it was supposed to say.

"seokmin ready king's landing's army" he said quite in shock.

"the white walkers are back" (white walkers are winter-like zombie with a mind)

"isn't that information supposed to be coming from the night watch, your grace?" seokmin pried to ask.

wonwoo sighed "the night watch is lost"

_________

the seven seats were occupied there sat minghao of winterfell, jisoo of casterly rock, seungcheol of the eyrie, junhui of riverrun, jihoon of pyke, soonyoung of storm's end and chan of high garden.

jeonghan didn't come since the dorne wasn't really included in the major kingdoms.

"i see that the hand is here" jisoo smiled and looked at seokmin "nice to see you again seokmin" the younger smiled back unable to stare at the older.

wonwoo came in sitting on the center chair, the seven lords standing up "your grace" they all said in unison. when wonwoo sat they all then sat seokmin standing behind his chair.

"i have something to tell you my lords" he sighed loudly putting both his elbows to the surface of the table hands nervous clasped under his chin.