[1/2] jihan

[ i definitely need to write jeonghan! harley quinn! and joshua! joker! because them choosing this couple for separate halloweens as costumes is not a coincidence ;) ]

p.s. if you haven't seen birds of prey yet then go watch it hehehehe

you know the feeling of being not in the right state of mind right? that's what jeonghan has been feeling ever since he was assigned to this new patient that got in.

he was pretty, his skin was milky white and his hair was dark green that matched the color of his emerald eyes, he was a perfect human being despite of the tattoos that litters his porcelain skin he was still ethereal.

but jeonghan needed to keep his feelings at bay, he shouldn't fall for patients.

but yet those meticulous eyes were sparking desires inside his brain that he cannot control, that dark desire has been uncontrollable ever since he laid eyes on the man. he knew every person inside the asylum would eventually change the tone of their hearts.

but little did he know he was falling into the pit of his own craziness.

jeonghan walked in with his clip board on his right arm and a little kitten plushie on his other, it was big enough for his patient to hold.

"morning doctor" the guard greeted, he smiled and said the same then the electric metal door slides open after he punched in the codes along with his finger print.

being a psychiatrist was never easy, he needs to understand his patients more than whoever in their lives can. they have to listen to the voices inside their head, they have to deal with everything that's bothering their patients until they'll be okay.

and that process takes lots of years to accomplish that's why they take in medications through injection or pills or both just to bring them back to a normal person's mind.

jeonghan walked inside his patient's cell, he walked towards the chair he has been sitting on for many days by now and then faced the green haired man.

"good morning, doctor" he greeted, his voice this morning is too soft for jeonghan that he sense there's something wrong.

"good morning mister j" he softly says, he prefers it that way rather than his real name "is there something wrong?"

the patient chuckled softly, and jeonghan knew it he wasn't talking to mister j anymore.

"is everything alright, jisoo? " the patient's head shot up then he smiled softly.

"yes, i just miss doctor hannie" he said then noticed the kitten plushie on jeonghan's hand and stared at it.

joker and jisoo was different in many ways.

joker or mister j is always rude when he gets to meet jeonghan, he always curse and that would be the days that he'll be chained onto his bed because he can get too violent.

but jisoo, he was a very kind and gentle guy. the past doctors of him have no record of his side personality or rather be called the real him.

jeonghan believes that his presence makes jisoo wants to come out and eventually talk with him, sometimes when he's not around the nurses would inform him that jisoo was looking for him.

hong jisoo was a man with a soft voice and gentle personality, the personality tainted with violence which made it cower and hide then joker lifts himself to the surface.

"oh i bought a kitty for you, i saw it when i was looking around in the mall" jeonghan gave jisoo the striped printed kitten and the younger accepts it.