jihan

requested by skz_ateez_are_kings

strippers au!

the night went as how it always does, jisoo was up for lap dances tonight along with his co-worker chan. everything was calm and in control until jisoo saw a familiar face.

"oh hello there, seokmin right?" he batted his eye lashes, he knew seokmin because they were dorm mates back in first year of college that was before jisoo dropped out they were never close though but he always sensed that seokmin was rather out of description in the word 'straight'.

"jisoo" seokmin's breath hitched obviously, jisoo's outfit was gorge on him. he was wearing a very short black skirt his top was a thin pastel pink ripped crop top which allowed his collar bones to breathe out of its gorgeousness. a pink chocker the six letters were in light pink glittered metal, the word was 'kitten'. jisoo wore black leather boots then his secret weapon.

his leather harness.

"sit seokmin" he said pointing the chair in front of him, they were in a circular space the curtains were temporarily open because seokmin entered behind jisoo was a pole it depends if he could use that per the costumer's request but most of the time he doesn't thank god to that or he might come home with numb thighs and arms for pole dancing too much.

"now there are rules seokmi— do you want me to call you other names that you prefer?" jisoo smiled he then sat on seokmin's lap because from all the dancing and standing he feels his feet begin to burn from all of it, wrapping his arms around the younger's neck he looked at seokmin with a sly smile.

"s-sir" seokmin whispered

"alright sir now i'm gonna say the rules and you follow got it?" seokmin nodded aggressively looking at jisoo's pink plump lips as jisoo was about to speak.

"no touching me when i don't permit you to, i just dance here if you want to fuck me then you should take me to the private room which costs $250 for five hours" seokmin nodded again.

"no kissing, no slapping, no pinching or gripping of hair" jisoo hovered his lips over seokmin because most of the time this is what he does so costumers would take the private room and have his way with the tip "that's all sir" he pretended to whimper as he closed his eyes feeling a growing bulge on his bum "now will you take the private room?" he asked almost coming out innocent.

seokmin gulped then nodded "lead me the way, kitten"

jisoo smiled proudly then stood up walking out of the little space then going to the hallway where leads to the red rooms or so much called as the private rooms.

jisoo was aware of the states he's getting from a certain person but he dismissed it, taking a glance of him from the mini stage he winked at the man who's eyeing him while pole dancing with his partner for tonight.

"punishment" mouths to jisoo and jisoo just smiled then took seokmin out of the crowded place which reeks of alcohol, smoke and money that's currently showering over him and his partner.

"jeonghan, focus" minghao said making jeonghan snap out of his little trance, he shrugged off the irritation knowing that he had to smile for the audience.

i'll deal with you later, hong jisoo.

———

jisoo was exhausted by the time he entered the dressing room it was currently 4 am in the morning and the club had recently closed meaning they need to go home now. he only did one private service last night which happened to be seokmin but the rest he was on lap dancing.