gyuhan

a/n: i'm sorry for not updating these days i'm busy and i'm having problems with my mental stability so err yeah... enjoy this crap ㅠㅠ

[tw: murder]

mingyu drove through the peaceful dawn, his window open and his hand on it with a cigarette in between his fingers. he hummed along with the song that randomly played on the radio channel, he let the wind brush past his face his hair waving and moving all around.

he continued to hum, the smell of alcohol, ciggarettes and blood was lingering all over he looked at the rear view mirror and rolled his eyes "the cleaning that i have to do tomorrow for this bitch" he shook his head and sighed.

he was nearing the familiar pathway towards the lonely and unknowned river that probably never have been written on the map and he made sure it stays that way.  he pulled up in front of his marked tree and turned the engine off then opened the car door, getting out of the car.

he stood beside his car for a bit to finish off his cigarette before dropping it and stomping on it once it got short enough, he sighed again "you really got my mood get ruined miss jihuen" he sang song with a low calm tune then he opened the back seat's door having to look at a pair of motionless eyes.

"aigoo, if only taking your life wouldn't be that pricey i'd date you" he clicked his tongue then zipped up the golf bag her body was in "never mind i don't date spoiled brats and women" he chuckled before pulling the strap of the bag and carried it, struggling slightly because of her weight but nevertheless he successfully carried her up until a few steps before the river.

making sure to look if he had latex gloves on he then opened the golf bag and got her body out of it, throwing her effortlessly onto the river making a big splash sound.

he successfully smiled and looked at her body being dragged by the water current, he kept on smiling not until he heard another splash just close to where he's standing. he turned around and saw a pink haired skinny man in front of him was a big plastic barrel, he noticed that mingyu was looking so he looked at him after he eyed his victim who's floating away.

"that was jihueng her sister" he said nonchalantly "i guess you killed joo jihuen right?" he looked at mingyu with a sly smirk, mingyu seems to know him but because of the darkness he can't clearly see his face only the moonlight was there and it's not even helping.

"how much did they pay you?" he saw his figure took the knife from the ground, mingyu cautiously placed up a stance and attempted to take his knife from his back in case this stranger was to attack him.

"just a mill dollars, you?" the stranger chuckled ridiculously at mingyu then wiped the blood of his knife using his towel before kicking the blue plastic barrel towards the river making it float and get dragged by the current.

"same" mingyu noticed familiarity by the stranger's voice "do i know you? or do you know me somehow? i feel like i know you, like i've been with you before" mingyu rambled on with his thoughts making the pink haired stranger chuckle and take a step forward pointing his swiss knife towards mingyu.

"yes, we know each other mingyu-sshi" mingyu should be alarmed at what the stranger is doing, by this he could easily be killed and be thrown over like what he did to jihuen or what this man did to jihueng and yet he couldn't move nor make any reflexes.

because he was now certain who this stranger is.

"oh i know you now" mingyu smiled taking one step closer to the man pointing a knife towards him "i know you very well" mingyu whispered before taking the man's hand that held the knife and pulled him closer before crashing their lips kissing him, rough and hurried.

they pulled apart making the man look up at mingyu who's wearing a big smile.

"i guess all the things i taught you applied really well, don't you think—" mingyu pecked his lips and hovered his plump ones over the other's "jeonghan-sshi?" he crashed their lips again this time much slower and passionate because jeonghan relaxed and soothes in mingyu's embrace, mingyu took jeonghan's knife and threw it away landing onto the ground.

"m-mingyu" jeonghan pushed mingyu a little and looked at his face, sure he did miss looking up to him like this "you don't know how much i missed you" jeonghan continued making mingyu smile softly at his lover.

"me too, baby" mingyu cupped jeonghan's face and inched their faces closer "me too" mingyu dived in for another kiss, right after jeonghan was caught by the police for possible murder he never saw the older again.

he did look for him and never expected to see his fiance in the same situation as him, mingyu combed him fingers through jeonghan's pink long hair "your hair is so long now, you know you should tie it at these times—"

jeonghan rolled his eyes "i know my hair would fall and leave evidence on the bodies, don't worry you stupid i remember everything"

mingyu smiled proudly he held jeonghan's hand and felt a thick leather glove restrict him from feeling all his warmth from it "i told you to n—"

"not wear leather or fabric related gloves because blood can seep in and leave evidence or if the fabric might be damaged it can be left onto the bodies" jeonghan chuckled and kissed mingyu's cheek "don't worry i killed him using the latex ones, i'll burn these after everything"

"you learned well, my darling" mingyu smiled and intertwined their fingers "let's go home?"

jeonghan smiled "yeah, home"

after they cleared and picked up the knife jeonghan hopped in his car with mingyu sitting on the shotgun, mingyu decided to pour gasoline over his car since it wasn't his in the first place. he looked at jeonghan who drove the car with great and relax skills now for he was the one who taught jeonghan to drive and most importantly to kill and dispose.

he listened to jeonghan's stories of how he escaped the poorly guarded prison and lived alone for two handful of years hiding aways from the surveillance cameras and the authorities, he also said that his body count was at thirty-eight now and how he travelled almost everywhere in asia to kill rich and sophisticated people.

"it's glad to have you back" jeonghan said softly as he held tighter onto mingyu's hand.

"i'm glad i have you back" mingyu smiled and looked at jeonghan who smiled at him, yes they kill people for money but most specially do it to be whole in their relationship it's more like a hobby and a chore in their complicated yet happy commitment to each other.

"i love you, yoon jeonghan" mingyu said and rubbed his thumb over jeonghan's ring finger where his engagement ring is still at, jeonghan surely did hold on to mingyu who was faithful to him in return despite the years of not seeing and contacting each other.

"i love you too, kim mingyu" he said and smiled at him "now and forever"

mingyu sighed happily.

"now and forever"

_____

a/n: Kim_Xiaolin here's the ship based on our ults.

p.s. should i publish the backstory next? or the afterstory?