chan x svt

[this is for my baby who's celebrating his birthday today and yes i love gangbangs also this is chan x jeonghan, jihoon, seungcheol, junhui and minghao]

chan sat on his bed when he finally got settled, It was already midnight and he knew it was already his birthday he intended to stay awake for the clock to strike 12.

when it did he wishes himself a happy birthday and messaged his mom that he was already 22.

planning to sleep he heard a soft knock on his door so he went to it and opened the door.

"hi baby" Jeonghan smiled he was wide awake as he faced Chan.

"oh what are you doing here hyung?" chan opened the door wider for jeonghan to enter but he didn't.

"can you come with me?" jeonghan asked as he gave his hand out for chan to hold, chan didn't hesitate to take it and the older kissed the back of it before soflty dragging him towards the living room.

when they reached the living room junhui, minghao, jihoon and seungcheol was there sitting on the couch.

the tv was on and playing a slow music on youtube, jeonghan led chan to sit on the single couch placed in between the long ones.

"what's up, hyungs?" chan asked calmly as he leaned back on the couch, junhui was holding a sly smile along with everybody else.

"we want to give you your birthday present" jeonghan spoke who was sitting on the arm rest of the couch he's sitting at.

"oh, you guys remembered" chan smiled shyly.

"of course we remember, baby" seungcheol said as he smiled at him.

he noticed there were pink ribbons tied onto their right wrists, perfectly tied into a bow.

"what are those ribbons for?" chan asked looking at their pink ribbons.

"you see baby" minghao spoke then stood up, walking towards chan stopping in front of him then he was on his knees.

"we are your presents, you just need to pull the ribbon and see what we'll do" minghao raised his right wrist showing chan his tightly tied ribbon.

chan knew they were about to play around, by the look of minghao's clothing he was just wearing a thin black boxer and a shirt.

he knew he's going to do something, since minghao hates delaying foreplay just because of his clothes.

chan leaned closer to him with a smile. "should i open you first? you look like a good present"

minghao smiled "indeed i am"

chan pulled his string and it fell on the floor, minghao quickly launched himself to the younger's lap wrapping his arms around his neck he connected their lips.

chan heard someone whine saying "damn minghao's the lucky one" chan recognized the voice belonged to seungcheol.

chan broke the kiss and looked at his hyungs "we can do it all at once" chan said which made everyone else in the room smile.

"don't move a muscle we'll do everything" jihoon said softly, chan felt like someone was snaking their arms on his body, a millisecond after chan was placed on the carpeted floor.

he was laid there, his knees bent and someone spreads them.

jeonghan placed chan's head on his lap, the angel smiled at him and pecked his lips.

chan reached for his right wrist and took the ribbon off.

jeonghan smiled and said "happy birthday my baby"