meanie

for j,

Wonwoo sighed happily because for the fact that he'll be meeting with his newly made friend, Mingyu. They go to the same school and are friends since Mingyu is approachable and talkative he's also funny and kind.

Wonwoo disregards the glistening of his eyes whenever he sees the younger nor the pound of his heart whenever he stares at Mingyu's side profile while the younger listens to the lesson the professor is saying.

He disregards them all, shrugged them away and prevented those weird feelings to take control of him, his hands were firm on the steering wheel as it should be, he shouldn't let one attachment make a pinch of feeling bloom instantly he knows that's not how the universe works.

But he can't resist when the younger smiles and looks at him eyes filled with pure joy and delight, without a hint of sorrow tainting those beautiful orbs just covered with overwhelming and comfortable happiness.

Mingyu ran up to him and waved his hand in front of the older's face "Have you been waiting for me?"

"You told me to wait?" Wonwoo says, Mingyu giggled and just pinched his cheek a warm light tint dusts of ridiculous pink spreads on across his cheeks Mingyu was sure affectionate physically.

"Come on let's grab lunch" Mingyu pulled him, and Wonwoo just allowed the younger to pull him towards the cafeteria.

Wonwoo's day went as what it has been for the last three months, eating lunch with Mingyu, being in one class with him in Biology and walking the younger home from school because they live in the same neighborhood. Wonwoo was beyond blissed by his presence making him less lonely by the discomfort the atmosphere is giving him everytime he remembers his best friend Minghao.

Xu Minghao went to China because he was too heartbroken for leaving his boyfriend just because he was unsure of the future. Minghao had allowed him to interact with his boyfriend though infact his best friend was the one who told Wonwoo his name and the situation they are both in that maybe he can talk to him so he won't be lonely and won't be too affected with what Minghao did.

Wonwoo followed and granted his request.

It was Mingyu, the one who was poorly discarded just because Minghao was scared to become gay after knowing that his supposed to be girlfriend through social media is a boy.

He was scared and fazed, he left Korea immediately leaving Mingyu dumbfounded and heartbroken not expecting Minghao's reaction to be like that, Mingyu spent a year and a half with Minghao only conversing through Instagram and he admitted that it was his fault disguising to be a girl and expecting for Minghao to be okay after he reveals his true sexuality.

Wonwoo was there to aid Mingyu, well almost everything was done by Mingyu the time he approached the boy and he was there to talk to him, make him laugh, make him smile, make sure he eats, make sure he goes home safe, make sure he sleeps early, make sure he baths well, make sure he's okay mentally and physically.

Wonwoo was there for Mingyu even though Mingyu never asked for it nor him, Wonwoo was there and little by little he's gotten attached and frozen. His epicenter of light and hope became Mingyu, his world was now going to revolve around Mingyu his whole galaxy infact. His head was always Mingyu, Mingyu and Mingyu.

Kim Mingyu was driving him mad towards the pit of dead end hopes.

He always felt everything was wrong but still he proceeded without thinking straight.

Wonwoo was laying on his bed when his phone rang, he answered it without looking at the called id.

"Hello?"