[1/3] meanie

mingyu sighed the last time then closed his laptop shut, he huffed at the fact that he's going to get married to a certain someone he doesn't know but he knows well he can't back out from it.

he's the ceo of kim group of companies and to make their business much stronger he has to marry another powerful heiress from another company.

his phone rang and he answered it right away "yes, mother"

"mingyu dear your date is waiting you need to go the jeons will be angry if you wouldn't agree to this"

"i am getting ready mother i'll be there" mingyu replied with a stern voice then ended the call.

he wore a different type of tuxedo it was all white it made him look neat, he then placed his round glasses and took his phone, wallet and car key.

while going down using the elevator he felt uneasy and weird knowing that he'll be married to a girl just because he's a boy, yes he's gay god damn it and it's beyond his wishes to marry a girl.

he got out from the elevator and every employee he passed bowed towards him which he bowed after too, he's careful with his employee he doesn't yell at them all the time like his father.

he got inside the car and drove all the way to the jeon's famous resto.

he never thought that jeon's had a daughter they only had two sons which the younger one is his school mate before jeon jungkook.

he shook his head at the thought, maybe they had a daughter just never shown publicly.

he arrived and parked his car outside it.

getting inside the restaurant he noticed that no one is really here only the lady standing beside the only table in this room wearing a very glittery dress.

'ew old fashioned'

when he came to face the girl he saw that her features wasn't that sharp and noticeable it's just pretty simple not appealing.

"good afternoon you must be mr. kim mingyu, i'm jeon jiwoo" she bowed towards him and he did the same then was about to reach her hand to kiss the back of it when she spoke.

"i'm your waitress for today sir, your date is momentarily in the men's restroom if you would please kindly wait for him" jiwoo smiled to mingyu leaving him in a trance.

'what the actual fuck is happening?! my date is a boy? a fucking boy?! maybe it's jungkook but no he's engaged with my cousin taehyung! wait- were allowed to be gay?! how ca-

"sir? please sit down" mingyu smiled to jiwoo then took the seat that was pulled out for him by jiwoo.

"what will be your meal for today sir?" jiwoo handed him the menu list out of curiosity he asked jiwoo "how are you related to my date?"

jiwoo slightly laughed "i'm the adopted daughter of jeon minyoon and jeon mina and basically jeon jungkook and jeon wonwoo is my step-brothers" jiwoo smiled sweetly.

"jeon wonwoo?"

"he just arrived last month from new york he lived there ever since and decided to follow our parent's command to wed you" mingyu was again shocked because he is marrying a male and for the love of christ he is gay down to the bones.

they both heard the footstep echoing and getting louder, jiwoo turned around and surprisingly the sweet voice was gone "how many hours do you need to pee dipshit? don't you know that your fiance is hot as hell? can i fucking switch with you? i'm stuck with some lee guy here!"

mingyu heard a chuckle then the guy jeon wonwoo appeared in front of him.

mingyu made a mental note: i'm definitely going to marry this guy.

wonwoo was wearing a black tee and denim jeans simple for a business related date between the two of them.

"leave us jiwoo" wonwoo said then looked at mingyu, well as expected the gay spirit of kim mingyu has lost it's colors when he smiled at him.

"wow not even a 'thank you for keeping my future husband occupied while i was busy putting on some eye liner' huh? i get it oppa you love me" jiwoo rolled her eyes towards wonwoo then smiled at mingyu "if this introvert brother of mine is rude to you i'll talk to mom so we can switch partners ya know" jiwoo winked at him.

"i'm quite sure things will work out between the two of us jiwoo thank you by the way" mingyu said with an apologetic smile.

"ouch that hurts, anyway i have meetings bitches bye" she said then walked towards the door where a limo is waiting with two guards beside it.

before exiting she turned around and shouted "use protection!"

"jeon jiwoo!" wonwoo said, his voice deep and hoarse mingyu's eyes widen his gay spirit panicking wildly.

"i love you too wonwoo douche bag"

jiwoo left, an awkward silence was put between the two muscular men.

"hi, you must be mingyu i'm wonwoo" wonwoo sat with a smile

mingyu's heart was beating so fast, this must be it.

mingyu's going to be whipped.

to be continued.....

[for the ones who doesn't know jeon jiwoo]

jeon jiwoo - KARD

[PART 2 COMING SOON]