soonhoon

requested by itsme372

(based on times that soonyoung was avoiding jihoon on performance stages)

jihoon was beyond angry,

why?

because the furry ball of sunshine named kwon soonyoung was ignoring him like he had a very incurable disease that'll probably attach to him too.

two weeks of not talking together, like they were complete strangers.

he even switched beds with chan and now his room mate is the annoying maknae who apparently talks non-stop even in his dreams.

jihoon was on the verge of snapping and bursting whatever bubble soonyoung was in, he needed to know.

jihoon heard someone calling for him, he turned around and he saw junhui's face in front of him.

"what?" annoyed, he still gave attention on what the younger was about to say.

"you need to put your mic on, we'll be on air in six!" junhui shouted, well the music from the stage was covering his voice he needed to yell just for the younger to hear.

in the corner of jihoon's eyes he saw soonyoung somehow looking at jihoon and junhui and how close their faces was.

"junhui" jihoon said, he signed the younger to lower down as he did absentmindedly.

jihoon and junhui's faces were a few inches apart, he knew junhui was single and was never complaining if someone would kiss him.

"kiss me" jihoon had to sell his soul just to do this aegyo in front of junhui, the older tilted his head cutely.

"awe, jihoonie's missing my kisses"

jihoon thanked heaven and hell that junhui cooperated with him in someways even though he never told him.

"yes, i'm stressed these days i miss you" jihoon smiled as he chimed, he gets to see junhui's sharp features clearly since they're so close.

"alright" junhui winked as if he knew what jihoon was trying to do.

jihoon happily jumped on the older he then wrapped his legs around his waist and his arms around the older's neck.

"soonyoung will come to you, i promise" junhui said before crashing his lips onto the younger.

'so he knew'

jihoon smiled victoriously then responded to junhui's passionate kisses, he parted his lips so that junhui could slip his tongue inside the younger's mouth.

junhui moved, his hands under the younger's bum then carefully placing jihoon's back on the wall so his hands wouldn't be tired.

they were inside the deserted dressing room and only the two were inside, soonyoung was behind the door peaking and looking at the hurtful scene.

junhui broke the kiss putting their foreheads together "wish you would date me" he whispered "but someone already has this" he pointed at jihoon's heart.

"i'm sorry"

"it's okay" junhui chuckled then placed jihoon back to the ground "if things go south with soonyoung, i'm marrying you" both of them chuckled when junhui said that.

"maybe" jihoon whispered, he tip toed then pecked junhui's lips "thank you for this, can we do this again this day?"

junhui nodded "but first let's put on your mic"