[3/5] svt

note! : this doesn't align to the same plot the last two parts :)), that universe ended and this is a new one!

stupid.

that's what chan could ever think of, he was stupid for agreeing to do the ridiculous game offered by wonwoo—well it's not only them playing though but the whole group.

but since the birthday boy asked him nicely by giving him a mind blowing quickie thirty minutes ago he agreed he was too caught up in the heat all he could answer was frequent "yes! yes, yes!" that he found really dumb too if he might say.

there he was propped on his knees, his wrist tied behind his back and blindfold covering his eyes.

chan whined when his knee caps began to hurt now but a second or so hands brushes past his thighs and placed two small pillows for his knees to be comfortable and his skin won't bruise, wonwoo's carpet was too rough even for everyone else.

"now listen well channie" a hand soothes and nested on his hair scratching his scalp softly making the younger lean in for more comfort. "if you guess 6 out of 12 you get to choose your reward, if it's below 6 we get to choose and if it's above 6 you'll be topping who you guessed" wonwoo said his voice getting a little slurred and groggy due to how many hours he's been up talking and drinking—and also blowing chan in the bathroom a while ago affecting his voice and his throat most obviously.

chan was excited when he heard the rules but still scared for the fact that he only slept with five of them; wonwoo, mingyu, jeonghan, hansol and minghao. if he would speak frankly he didn't memorize the details of their cocks well how could he when the cock itself was deep inside his asshole not on his hands and secondly he didn't have the time to.

"luck will help me with this"  he chanted in his mind, already stiff when he heard someone walk towards him clothes ruffling and hushed conversations.

it's currently 3 am and all the guests wonwoo had for his birthday celebration already went home leaving thirteen thirsty(not for water tho) male idols in the middle of the living room.

he felt something hit his lips and he knew it was one of the members' cock, he slowly parted his lips and felt the tip push in "you have two minutes to guess, time starts... "

"now"

chan hurried to test if he could swallow it whole he was known for having gag reflex and he cannot deep throat that well, he knew how big the three first hyungs are of course they bathed in different occasions together he might have took a peek at their thick massive lengths.

"they won't make noise, not hold any part of you. you have free will to do anything just to guess" wonwoo's deep voice rang throughout his head, chan nodded without further ado tried to fit everything inside his mouth.

but he didn't feel the base, it wasn't that much hairy either, it was thick and based on the suppressed moans he knew who it was. seungcheol was dominant it will hurt his pride to moan like a girl nor suppress it, jeonghan on the other side can fuck you without even saying anything at all.

he can keep his noises inside his head, chan saw him masturbate one time just eyes closed and mouth agape but no noises.

chan smiled he knew who it was, but he wanted to make his hyung feel good so he sucked and licked throughout the minute he had left then when the warning beeps started indicating he had ten seconds left he pulled out making the man in front of him release a surprised moan.

"jisoo hyung" he then felt a hand ruffle his hair "correct darling" he heard jisoo say then walked away from him right after.

"that's one point for you" he heard jeonghan say from afar, he then heard footsteps again but no ruffling of clothes this time whoever this man is he sure was ready. chan heard sloppy sounds on his right side it was soft and hushed he tilted his head.

"they're making out" wonwoo shortly replied to chan's question through signals.

"now"

chan tried another method; he pressed his cheek onto the side of the member's length inching close, measuring by sense of touch he knew aside from the three eldest the next hyungs were just close to them. well everyone did have massive sizes like they were accepted and had the same fate to have almost the same dick sizes.

when chan's nose got pressed to the base it was clean, no hair at all this member might be self-conscious and dislikes his pubic hair. he pressed his nose lower to where the balls are located and he felt the man shiver and suppress a groan, it was long and thick and clean.

chan smiled, he remember now.

"mingyu oppa" chan cutely said nuzzling his cheek onto his cock mostly onto the balls, he slept with mingyu multiple of times than his current fuck buddy at the moment(which is wonwoo) and he knew the older loves attention onto his balls just like how minghao loves attention on his tip and slit, mingyu also had an oppa kink which is okay for everyone else especially jeonghan who likes to cross dress during sex.

"you didn't even suck me off, baby!"

chan chuckled "you're the only one who shaves frequently oppa" he continued to giggle "maybe i can suck you off later" if only chan could wink mingyu would've pulled him to stand and might have fucked him there and then.

winking at mingyu drives him crazy, that's a fun fact.

mingyu groaned, the time didn't tick yet since he guessed too easily so he signaled mingyu to kneel in front of him and the older did.

chan captured his lips pushing in his tongue to dance with mingyu's "open your mouth, oppa" mingyu knew what chan was doing and he followed, chan lifts himself a little and spits on mingyu's mouth.

he knew mingyu stuck out his tongue so he sucked on it making lewd noises and he didn't forget to moan for mingyu, the timer ticked he pulled away spitting on mingyu's mouth one more time before pecking him goodbye "thank you, love" he heard mingyu say before standing up.

he loved how mingyu increased his intinterest on playing with their spits, that was mainly chan's favorite part in kissing but none of them really paid attention to it controlling chan throughout the kiss giving him no chance into it at all. that's why mingyu is his favorite.

another round and he guessed it right again he didn't even need to try that hard, the obvious scar that junhui had just below his vline.

chan already had 6 points at the moment, he didn't know whether to stop so he could choose his reward or go on so he could top.

his throat began to hurt so there's no point of bottoming and sucking them off, one more point and he fucks seven of who he guessed.

"one more" he whispered then he heard footsteps coming towards him, he was immediately slapped by someone's thick length "wrong move" chan whispered, he exactly knew who liked slapping cocks on faces yet he couldn't be so sure maybe it's a trap.

chan immediately sucked on the length, thick and hairy and judging by the suppressed moans this one had great vocals—to be exact his voice is high pitched as chan listened how he tried hard to suppress it.

chan pulled off with a pop and licked his upper lip "seokmin hyung" chan smirked when seokmin whined "he's so good at this!" he exclaimed making chan smile "at what? guessing or blowing?"

"both baby!"

wonwoo took off the blind fold "you'll stop at seven?" he asked and chan nodded.

"i'm so lucky aren't i? who's sleeping with me tonight again?" chan asked wonwoo and wonwoo gave him a small smile pointing the seven boys who stood together on the right.

"seungcheol, mingyu, junhui, jisoo, seokmin, soonyoung and jeonghan hyung" chan giggled, he might be milked dry tonight.

"the rest are with me" wonwoo announced and they nodded, chan waved off to wonwoo and immediately went to one of the bed rooms he knew his hyungs were tailing him.

"don't be shy" chan said when he opened the door, his seven hyungs looked at each other with big smiles then went in one by one.

"this is going to be fun"

___

[a/n: y'all want the next part of this? or? nah?]