[3/3] meanie

[this took a long time but here ya'll go since it's haohao's day at least i post something right?]

mingyu licked and sucked wonwoo's collarbones which made the older moan louder underneath him "ohh yes that one" wonwoo moaned on the younger's ear lobe then decided to bite it out of pleasure.

"you're naughty tonight princess"

"it's not night anymore dumb-ass" mingyu could feel his lover rolling his eyes but he didn't give shit about it he always knew wonwoo is a bit bitchy and bossy which is one of a million reasons mingyu is attracted to his arranged fiance.

"my bad" mingyu said a bit harshly following his movements of ripping the pink top off wonwoo's body.

"hey! these are the only ones that i have in pink you dips-"

"i'll buy you more of these don't worry babe"

wonwoo sighed, irritated.

"i'm sorry i promise i'll let you buy many of these, sorry baby" mingyu kissed almost every inch of wonwoo's face.

"it's okay" wonwoo smiled a bit when mingyu saw that it was like he got hypnotized and mirrored the older's actions also smiling widely.

"i thought i'd have a good fuck with you but you're making it all soft" mingyu whispered pecking the older's lips before looking at his fiance again.

"to be honest it's okay with me if you blow me off let's just save our first time on our honeymoon in the future" wonwoo tangled his fingers on the younger's soft locks then smiled at him.

"sounds nice baby"

mingyu dipped himself in wonwoo's captivating lips winning over the older exploring every inch of his fiance's mouth and coves.

mingyu threw the ripped clothes off the bed then pulled down the older's peachy pink skirt which fits wonwoo the most.

that left wonwoo on his white lace panties his bulge restricted by the white satin fabric around his hips.

"you should really wear these things while i'm around princess" wonwoo covered his face when he heard the compliment from his soon-to-be-husband.

mingyu took wonwoo's hand away from his face "i want to see that pretty face so don't cover it princess, okay?"

wonwoo nodded "of course, mingyu"

"that's not my name"

wonwoo blushed even more "of course, daddy"

mingyu smiled in satisfactory then removed the older's white laced satin fabric then the older's length sprung free out from the degrading fabric.

mingyu smiled then focused his eyes on the older's length kissing it's head before taking it all the way until it hit the back of his throat.

"ohh!" wonwoo moaned out loud gripping harshly on the sheets, mingyu moaned sending more vibrations onto the writhing latter.

"min- daddy! ohh yes!" wonwoo said his usually low and husky voice turning into a feminine like that made mingyu turn on even more.

mingyu bobbed his head faster his other hand playing with the older's balls adding more sensation to the feeling.

"daddy! yes! ohhh!" wonwoo didn't give a fuck if someone heard him or not this is his house any ways.

before mingyu could predict wonwoo's white seeds shot out sooner than he expected.

"ohhh!" wonwoo released a long breathy moan "sorry i couldn't warn you" wonwoo covered his face again feeling at fault.

"no it's okay" mingyu said his mouth quite full but swallowed what he could some dripping down from his mouth to his chin.

"your turn princess, you look tired i'm good with hand job as long as it's you" wonwoo switched places with him placing his hand on mingyu's length before moving it slowly.

"hmmm faster princess" wonwoo obliged immediately which mingyu surprisingly release a low suppressed moan.

not long after mingyu came in wonwoo's hands.

wonwoo collapsed beside his fiance cuddling up to him "you know we should really need to get another bedsheet and comforter then clean or selves"

wonwoo whined to that "i stayed awake to wait for you i'm too lazy to do that now"

"okay i'll clean just go in the shower first" wonwoo whined again but followed mingyu anyway.

when mingyu was done putting the sheets onto the wooden basket he set it aside planning to take it down with him tomorrow by breakfast. when he was about to get inside the shower the phone rang he answered it right away.

"kim fucking mingyu you fucking woke me up in 4 am fucking idiots! didn't you fucking know i'm fucking sleeping fucking dipshit!" mingyu has to distance his phone away from his ear.

he forgot jeon jiwoo was staying with them this week because her office is closer here than her parent's house.

"sorry!"

he chuckled then ended the call they were too loud he agrees to that.

he hopped in the shower with wonwoo back hugging the latter.

"we woke jiwoo up she's a bit upset about it"

wonwoo chuckled "she just slept around 1 am i think?"

mingyu chuckled then kissed the latter's cheek.

"i love you jeon wonwoo"

silence.

"i..."

"i love you too"

[i know this isn't rough my writing took a detour this day ksksksks i hope u guys liked it!]