soonkwan

requested by wolfielin23

seungkwan was now slightly irritated because soonyoung won't stop talking now.

"babe, please just shut your mouth for a second?" seungkwan pleaded while looking at his boyfriend lazily.

it was another lazy day for the two, since they share the same bedroom besides the others, when day offs they spend it inside their room either cuddling or watching movies.

"what? why would i stop? is my baby dragon angry? does he wanna mooch his tiger baby?" soonyoung continued his blabbing slash annoying and teasing the younger.

"i told you don't call me that!" the red head whined

"what?"

"you know what!"

soonyoung playfully smirked and kissed the younger's cheek "my baby dragon is whining all day"

"because you keep on teasing me dipshit" seungkwan said and there was a huge silence after that.

when the red head realized what he said he quickly jumped off the bed attempting to run towards the door.

but his masculine boyfriend was fast enough, fast to hug his waist and lay him back on their shared bed.

soonyoung hovered over seungkwan's petite body.

"come on i didn't mean it" the red head whined as he said so, soonyoung smirked then kissed the younger's jaw.

"i know, just calm down baby" soonyoung gripped seungkwan's wrists and pinned them above his head.

"soonyoung-ah" seungkwan moaned as the older's lips reach his exposed skin and suck it.

"what is it baby?" soonyoung whispers pulling back to see seungkwan's pretty face.

"d-d-don't stop" seungkwan was closing his eyes and breathing heavily soonyoung smiled then pecked the younger's lips before standing

"awe my baby looks so cute" soonyoung says then the younger opened his eyes eyes furrowed, taking time on registering what just happened.

a minute or so his eyes gone wide and his face tinted of red both embarrassment and anger.

"you dumb fuck!" seungkwan stood up and soonyoung snickers it's now his time to run.

the two ran around the dorm, annoying seokmin and jisoo who was laying on the couch peacefully.

"stop you two or i'll get jeonghan hyung" jisoo warned as he tried to focus on the tv screen but the two wouldn't stop running around blocking it as they pass.

"go get him, jisoo hyung. help me!" soonyoung yells as he run towards the kitchen also bothering mingyu and wonwoo who's trying to cook lunch.

"jisoo hyung please get jeonghan hyung" chan appeared inside the living room covering his ears, his hair messy and probably the two running idiots ruined his sleep.

"you call him, he's your boyfriend" seokmin says as he held jisoo tightly not letting him leave his side.

"no, i'll go chan looks too sleepy to go downstairs" jisoo insists as seokmin pouted.

jisoo chuckled then pecked his boyfriend's lips "i'll come back right after" seokmin nodded after hearing his boyfriend's statement.

on the other hand soonyoung was trapped inside the old storage room as he hid himself inside from danger namely boo seungkwan.

it was all dusty but he had no problem with it.

he used his phone's flashlight to light the dark room, his boyfriend still pounding on the door threatening him.

soonyoung just chuckled.

until he saw a small brown box sitting at the top of the old table, it looks familiar so he went to it opening the dusty box.

his heart swelled when he saw what it contains.

it was boo seungkwan's diary, his baby pictures, his old stuff.

he opened the diary only to see the first page's writing.

'how i fell in love with kwon soonyoung'

the dates were written back in their trainee days, their memories, he saw stolen pictures of him inside it.

'look how pretty and cute my future husband is, he placed a whole burger inside his mouth so chan wouldn't steal it again'

"future husband?"

soonyoung bit his lower lip as he remembers his pending order to a pawnshop.

his engagement ring must be fetched tomorrow.

soonyoung smiled as he dusts off the small diary hiding it behind him.

he then heard someone knock on the door softly.

"soonyoung-ah get out please" it was jeonghan's soft angelic voice, they probably really called him to fix the matter.

soonyoung tucked the diary on his plant's waistband as he used his shirt's length to cover it.

he opened the door as he saw two faces.

one looking at him angrily the other tired and drained.

the next morning soonyoung woke up early, he kissed his boyfriend's forehead as he headed out.

going to the jewelry shop he previously visited, when he got inside he immediately greeted the employees.

"ah it's me, is the ring done?"

soonyoung got back to the dorms as he quietly got inside their room sinse everyone's still asleep.

he saw seungkwan still sleeping peacefully, he took off his coat as he then attached the ring to a gold ribbon.

he released a nervous breath as he went to the bed hovering over seungkwan.

"baby" he tapped his boyfriend's cheek as seungkwan stirred awake.

he bit the end of the ribbon letting the ring dangle in front of the younger eyes.

"w-w-what is this?" seungkwan asked, his voice groggy and low.

soonyoung used his hand to hold the ribbon then said "marry me"

without wasting any second seungkwan kissed soonyoung even though he's still doubting what's happening, if this is a dream or not.

seungkwan pulled away and looked onto soonyoung's eyes.

"yes"

[sorry for the slow updates ya'll, love you kizis]