[2/2] soonhoon

"w-what?" jihoon's eyes widen looking unbelievably at soonyoung who was watching.

"i said, i wanna break up with you"

jihoon's heartbeat quickened, he knew soonyoung's mentality wasn't at it's best but he silently prayed that what he said is definitely what it means.

"why? out of sudden? did i do something wrong baby?" jihoon stood up and quickly cupped soonyoung's cheeks.

"what did i do, have i been a bad boyfriend lately?" jihoon said then kissed every part of soonyoung's face.

"what did i forget? our anniversary will be next month, your birthday will be in a few months and wait camila's birthday? it's on september right?"

jihoon tried to remember every detail, every occasions he would have missed even their cat's birthday camila he never tend to miss it.

soonyoung released a big smile then hugged jihoon "it's not like that you've been a very very good boyfriend to me"

jihoon pulled away and stared at his boyfriend's face, caressing his cheek.

"then what's the matter?" jihoon said almost a whisper, his eyes looking at soonyoung's priceless smile spreading across his face.

his whole jolly energy making his studio more warm and comforting.

"i realized that i haven't really asked you out in the first place" soonyoung smiled looking at jihoon.

"but babe, we're offical right? and we went into couple of dates were almost a year in a month or so" jihoon played with soonyoung's hair and kissed his forehead.

"but still, no one really said the 'will you be my boyfriend' phrase" soonyoung pouted which made jihoon's heart swell.

"alright, let's head out now i'm already finished"

soonyoung clapped his hands and stood up as he waited for jihoon to fetch his car key, phone and coat.

he handed soonyoung the key because he knows soonyoung would push him to let him drive.

soonyoung is suffering from mild bipolar disorder, it started when their work became more hectic and unbearable.

all of the members knew about this but jihoon was the one to notice about it first, when soonyoung kept it a secret.

it was five years ago and day by day soonyoung was recovering from it, in order to avoid the sickness to worsen jihoon had to make himself hold back and avoid fights.

soonyoung had also agreed to not be so impulsive too, to avoid intense fights.

but somehow sometimes soonyoung would be occasionally mad about how late he comes home, one time he forgot camila's birthday, one time he forgot to buy him fries and that time when he lost his tiger phone case jihoon had to buy five of them so incase he lost it he'll just pretend to have found it even if he had a few inside his studio.

he'll just prepare for the day soonyoung will ask for a pet tiger, and when that day happens he'll surely go hide inside his closet for the whole month.

jihoon reached for soonyoung's hand while riding the elevator down to the ground floor but when they exited the elevator they had to let go of each other.

the media will somehow make conclusions about them dating.

again.

soonyoung just gave him a reassuring smile, he knows how much jihoon wanted to shout and say soonyoung is his.

soonyoung also wants to but he controls himself, but occasionally his disorder makes his temper worsen and he gets impatient.

it's not just bipolar but the symptoms were majority of mild bipolar disorder.

they got into the parking lot and inside the car, soonyoung drove quietly but it wasn't awkward.

jihoon was singing along with the radio while soonyoung occasionally sings too.

"baby, let's buy a puppy" soonyoung spoke, jihoon turned his head to his boyfriend.

"will camila be okay with it? because she doesn't like puppies remember that"

soonyoung sighed and quietly drove again.

jihoon knew soonyoung was on verge of tears, soonyoung is very sensitive when it comes to pets.

"alright, we'll train camila first into a training center to control her temper then we buy puppies"

"puppies? you mean like we can buy three?"

"yeah so camila, aji, coco and the others can have more friends"

soonyoung beamed as he drove "calm down baby okay?" jihoon caressed soonyoung's cheek then retreated it after.

driving towards their date place jihoon's phone rang and he answered it.

it was myungho calling him.

"i know soonyoung's got disorders but i swear to god jihoon please i'm begging you control him sometimes" then myungho hang up.

jihoon sighed then looked over to soonyoung

"what did you do to minghao and his boyfriends again?"

soonyoung held back a snicker and looked over to him shortly.

"they were fucking"

"we do not tell other people when we hear someone bang each other soons"

"but it's fun you know"

jihoon sighed again.

"apologize to them when we get home later"

"yes sir"

jihoon shook his head then smiled, sometimes soonyoung is aggressive, annoying and mean to the members.

but to him he's the most precious and priceless baby.