seoksoo

[writing this after listening to 17 and listening again, i just got so soft at how seoksoo was picked to be the one to feature 17 with pink sweat$ huhuhuhu i love it]

seokmin was rushing to the office when his boyfriend called answering it quickly "babe? hey why did you have to leave without saying anything?" jisso's soft voice was what he heard while storming off from the elevator he just rode to reach his office desk in the 2nd floor of the building.

"i'm sorry baby i remembered about the files that i need to finish today i didn't want to wake you up and hey i made you breakfast it's in the counter top i placed it there since flinch woke up early too i was afraid he'll eat your breakfast"

on the other hand jisoo was pouting looking at the plate his boyfriend prepared for him cause he thought he was gonna eat breakfast with his beloved, he felt flinch rub himself onto his feet meowing and scratching the tile.

"yeah thanks by the way" he heard ruffles and conversations on the other line, he sighed hearing that his boyfriend is indeed busy "well see you later babe" jisoo said and he just got a quick 'okay' and 'i love you' then the line went dead sighing again he looked at his phone and set it aside.

he looked down to flinch then carried the pale cat towards the living room leaving the plate behind containing his breakfast he lost his appetite knowing that his seokmin won't be here to join him like he does everyday and he even forgot one thing.

their 5th year of being together was today and he didn't even greet him, jisoo was about to but then he ended the call meaning that he definitely forgot about this special day. jisoo let small tears fall from his eyes flinch snuggling up close sensing that his owner is feeling down.

he shrugged and said to himself "it's normal to forget, right?" he patted flinch's head the cat leaning toward's his owner's touch.

he wiped his tears softly and decided to forgive his boyfriend for forgetting their special day, he walked towards the kitchen leaving flinch on the sofa maybe the cat might decide to sleep.

lifting the plate he placed it on the table and got himself a glass of water and utensils before sitting on the high chair to eat, he noticed his cat under his feet again, meowing.

"did daddy feed you?" he asked the cat as if it's going to answer him, he looked at flinch's feeding bowl laying on the corner empty and upside down.

jisoo sighed and stood up then opened the cabinet to get flinch's cat food, pouring enough amount on the cat's bowl flinch then ate his breakfast happily.

jisoo returned to the high chair sighing again, he felt too upset.

after jisoo took a bath he decided to visit jeonghan about their surprise anniversary party for seokmin, jisoo cheered up a bit when he remembered that.

driving calmly towards jeonghan's shared house with seungcheol, flinch was sleeping peacefully on the passenger's seat, he decided to bring his cat along than leave him alone in their apartment.

pulling up on jeonghan's drive way he stepped out from his car then carried flinch out too before locking it, jisoo pressed the doorbell button a few seconds later seungcheol greeted him with a wide smile.

"hey jisoo and oh- hey there flinch" he combed the cat's clean fur and flinch just purred along seungcheol's stroke before meowing softly.

"come in" jisoo nodded and stepped into seungcheol ad jeonghan's cozy little home, jisoo heard jeonghan shout his name from the kitchen his voice getting louder only for the younger to find out that the older is running towards him.

engulfing the younger on a tight hug, flinch squezzed between them meowing violently for help.

"hey hey babe you're suffocating the cat" seungcheol slowly pulled jeonghan away from jisoo not aware of the white creature settled on his owner's arms.

"oh sorry, hey there little flinch" he patted flinch's head the cat leaning on his touch.

"let's sit down first hm?" jeonghan led jisoo to their little living room.

"so about the surprise" jeonghan has his hands clasped together, jisoo's face still blank a little upset about earlier.

"are you okay ji?"

jisoo averted his eyes from the empty space and looked at jeonghan "y-yeah".

jisoo didn't really know what happened next all he knew is that he followed the couple's orders not really caring about the situation.

then he found himself back in their apartment in front of their door, flinch on his arms wearing a small black bowtie he sighed when seungcheol and jeonghan said that to go back home to get some ribbons for the decoration.

they haven't done any decoration anyway just a couple of ordering him what to do, flinch meowed and looked at jisoo.

jisoo sighed then took out his key to open the door, the lights was off so he had to walk a couple of steps to reach the switch.

his hands was about to turn it on when a pair of hands held it then intertwining fingers on his.

"w-who are you?" jisoo said in a shaky voice nervous of who just got in their apartment unnoticed.

"shh" it sounded like a manly voice, flinch meowed making him nervous more.

"just let the cat go i'll give you what you w-want, just let him go" jisoo said thinking that it was an outsider planning to steal things from them but instead he felt a pair of lips kiss his forehead.

"happy anniversary baby"

jisoo's eyes widen then quickly pulled his hands away to click the switch on.

revealing seokmin in his office uniform with flowers on his other arm.

jisoo felt his heart swell when he saw his boyfriend in front of him, tears planning to escape his eyes out of joy.

"you thought i forgot?" seokmin added making jisoo punch his chest lightly before pulling him into a tight embrace flinch being sandwiched between them meowing again.

seokmin captured jisoo's lips making the older whine of this silly surprise seokmin came up to, he does surprises every year and each one is different.

seokmin smiled into the kiss when the older relaxed, flinch meowing endlessly being to squeezed between his daddies.

seokmin pulled away slowly then looked into his lover's eyes.

"i love you" jisoo whispered

"i love you too" seokmin smiled.

jisoo looked behind him seeing a very romantic atmosphere, the table for two romantic dinner thing and the lights were dim, the petals on the floor and everywhere the unlit candles on every corner.

jisoo smiled in content.

flinch meowed and looked at the both of them.

they chuckled and kissed the cat's cheeks in unison.

"we love you too baby" seokmin said before pulling the two towards the dining set.

[Awwww i want to have a boyfriend right away....chars]

~flinch~