chancheol

(I'm so sorry for not updating, I've been busy and this is a spare chapter I wrote two weeks ago I am not writing atm sorry for delaying your requests I also have things to settle outside social media :-( hope you find this nice, btw this what my fyp contains all the time hahahah)

prompt based on tiktok pov

chan pressed his cheek on the wall, the wall was cold and his body was heating up also sweating a lot.

he just got his five minutes break from serving coffees and mopping floors, he worked in a small local coffee shop just right outside his university.

"chan!" he heard the manager said, he turned around to face the long haired male in his maroon uniform and his name on the name plate.

"oh, what do you want me to do?" He asked.

he was older than the manager but he still pays respect, they're friends after all.

hyunjin was holding a small pink box with a baby blue ribbon wrapped around it, chan cocked his head while looking at the box then looked at Hyunjin.

"what is this for?"

hyunjin chuckled "you dummy, you're too focused on your job you even forgot your own birthday"

chan's eyes got big, it's not because he forgot his birthday because he remembered he's turning twenty-five(yes I know not his real age) and it's the certain age that he will send his soulmate any amount of money. (i should delete tiktok, the povs people make are just✨fantastic✨)

"hyunjin, i-i thank you" he bowed multiple times towards the younger.

hyunjin excused himself because he needs to check one of the stocks at the back, chan thanked him once again and chan went to sit on the employees rest table.

he opened the box and he saw a rolex watch nesting there, it looked so expensive that his eyes went teary he can't believe hyunjin got him something like this.

chan then heard a ding and floating words were appearing right in front of his eyes.

"oh so that's why they call it weird" he said to himself, the floating words that were only visible to his said.

'send money to your soulmate?'

chan said yes and it asked back how much he wants to give, he fish out his phone and looked at his balance.

he still have to pay rent, pay tuition, buy groceries, and buy his necessities.

he calculated the sum of he will spend for himself, it's all intact there's no left for him to send to his soulmate considering that his soulmate might give him less or not give him anything.

he sighed then decided to take out five dollars from his grocery budget, he might need to starve for couple of days.

he smiled "at least i'd be able to send him something than nothing" he then pressed the bank account number on his phone and transferred the money on that account.

he put his phone back inside his pocket and he continued to admire his new watch until his break was over and he went on to work.

___

"sir, the stocks are going up as expected and the stock holders are pushing you to resign and ellect another more presentable chief executive officer" he heard secretary say as he focused his eyes on his phone playing super mario.

"am i not presentable enough?" he asked boringly, his feet on the table as he slouched on the swivel chair.

"y-you are sir" his secretary jeonghan stuttered, forcing himself to say nice words rather than saying insults that oddly are true.