verkwan

requested by pledisboos

seungkwan smiled widely when he felt his husband's arms snaked around his waist, the cold breeze was hitting their bodies as they pulled each other for warmth.

seungkwan was leaning on the railings of the balcony, he closed his eyes as he listened to the noise of the city.

"you like it?" hansol asked, he was the one who thought of the idea they will spend one week here in new York since it's their 3rd year of being together in short it's an anniversary honeymoon trip.

"yeah, we'll spend a week here right?"

"damn right"

they both chuckled and hansol pulled seungkwan inside the hotel room, closing the sliding glass door as they hugged each other while walking towards the bed.

of course making love would come in the picture after all its a honeymoon.

seungkwan was a little hesitant of leaving their twin daughters to chan and seungcheol but he did trusted chan that he'd watch over their daughters for the week he didn't trust seungcheol that much he was well compared to any hard headed toddlers out there.

hansol laid seungkwan on the soft mattress, he then slowly connected their lips the years they had spent together was showing up as if they have planned everything to happen through their telepathy.

seungkwan played with hansol's hair then softly tugged on it, they were both into hair pulling and both loved it that it was the thing they loved the most that they had in common.

seungkwan moaned when hansol licked a stripe behind his ear, he liked that especially when things were going to be taken far from just making out.

seungkwan sits up when hansol stood to take his shirt off, seungkwan followed suit as he took the fabrics that had restricted the closeness of their skin.

hansol watched as seungkwan placed himself to sit on the center of the bed, he had nothing on and his length was already half hard.

hansol chuckled he too stripped completely then crawled his way towards his husband, he let seungkwan lean on the headboard, he didn't let him lay down.

he then kissed seungkwan, deepening it as he intertwined their fingers both of their hands clasped on each other as hansol devoured on seungkwan's glossy and pink lips.

seungkwan moaned when hansol's knee came in contact with his hole, he was already getting sensitive when hansol just kissed him.

he felt seungkwan's length was already hard, he smiled at his husband as he went in between seungkwan's legs he inhailed the scent of his manhood making seungkwan chuckle.

hansol's odd fetish on seungkwan's scent was something seungkwan adored, his scent alone would turn on the younger which made him one of a kind in hansol's perspective.

and no one would ever make hansol go crazy just by their natural scent, only seungkwan.

hansol then gave kitten licks which made seungkwan jolt then moan afterwards, he gripped on hansol's hair harder then moaned louder.

"ohh, hansol-ah" seungkwan moaned as his hand was gripping harder on his husband's hair.

hansol ate his husband's length thoroughly, the best thing about hansol was he didn't have gag reflex he can deep throat him anytime.

"baby, oh faster baby" seungkwan writhen and moaned as hansol went deeper, his tongue twirling and making everything feel amazing.

seungkwan lessen the force on his grip because of all the pleasure he's getting, he wasn't too focused on hansol's hair anymore. hansol took seungkwan's hand in his free one and made his lover grip on his hair more.

it was a pleasurable kink for them both.

hansol bobbed his head faster but stopped midway when seungkwan was begging him to stop, he must have been close.

hansol moved seungkwan to lay his head on one of the pillows, he then sucked on his fingers lubricating it properly.

"let's stretch you real good, i don't want a plain one round" hansol whispered.

"how many?"

"untill we see the sunrise baby"

seungkwan smiled and nodded, hansol then entered his digits immediately stretching his husband's hole.

seungkwan was into pleasurable pain so hansol doesn't need to worry if he was too sudden the older would have prefered it that way neither.

seungkwan then moaned loudly when hansol found his prostate, his delicate fingers were rubbing on it.

"please stay there" he begged but of course he wouldn't listen, hansol inserts another finger which made seungkwan moan louder.

"i don't really want to cum just by your fingers"

"me too"

they both chuckled and hansol retreated his fingers out of the older's throbbing hole, he then bended the seungkwan's legs for his hands to rest on his knee caps and aligned himself to his husband's hole.

"put it in already"

seungkwan didn't need to ask when hansol already was inside him seconds after, seungkwan trembled a little then moaned he felt so full.

hansol moved slowly, he inched closer to seungkwan to kiss his neck sloppily he wasn't really pay it attention on his neck but seungkwan wants it this way, dick up his ass lips on his neck.

it felt good for hansol too.

it was miraculously amazing that they'd never fall out of pleasure from one another they both knew why, they love each other not just in bed but also the other things there is for them to love each other.

"deeper baby"

"magic word?"

"please?"

hansol smiled and obliged to his husband's request, pushing in deeper and faster because he didn't really want to delay the most exciting part of this.

but seungkwan was telling a different story.

"no baby, i said deeper not faster"

hansol halted and looked at seungkwan "i want to make love with you" that made the younger smile and nod, hansol continued to thrust slowly yet deeper.

"i love you, chwe hansol"

"i love you too, my boo"

seungkwan gripped on the younger's hair again and same goes to hansol, they just couldn't have sex without gripping on each other's hair.

"ah! yes!" seungkwan moaned, they were closing up to their climax hansol picked up the pace a little bit faster then immediately came inside seungkwan.

seungkwan pumped his own length and came on hansol and his stomach.

"i love you" they both said in unison.