meanie

requested by ParkYoonmin060

w

onwoo started to get worried when he found mingyu's angry eyes in the crowd, he knew he shouldn't have done that but he suggested it on the other hand.

he regretted everything that he said a week ago when he suggested this kind of theme and what kind of content, he was just a part of the subunit and he was unlucky that soonyoung was in it because he'll definitely apply the stupid idea.

well what was his idea?

soonyoung irritatedly stomped on his feet as he focused on looking for the stage into concept, just on time wonwoo arrived his hair messy evident that he just woke up from an afternoon nap.

"wonwoo! yes thank god you arrived"

wonwoo confusedly looked at soonyoung through his round eyeglasses that's been burdening him for almost forever "what?" he asked as he looked around as expected jeonghan was on the corner typing on his phone while beside him was junhui.

"it's just the four of us?"

"yes, and please help me find the right concept, content and theme just please- pretty please?"

wonwoo frowned "about the intro?"

"yes" soonyoung smiled his eyes disappearing forming a thin line and his smile almost reaching his ears.

"aren't you supposed to be in charge for that?"

soonyoung pouted "i know but ideas won't pop up"

wonwoo kept his frown, an idea entered his mind obviously "what about a sexy dance?"

junhui and jeonghan's faces lit up they looked at wonwoo and soonyoung then at each other "if it includes grinding i'm grinding on top of him" junhui points at jeonghan his boyfriend then scrunched his nose and smiled.

soonyoung rolled his eyes "yeah yeah, but what about us? who's gonna be our partners?" soonyoung points at him and wonwoo.

"obviously not me" wonwoo said.

"that's why i'm asking you right? pairing up with you is just a tall wall of awkwardness" soonyoung said but jeonghan scoffed.

"tch, you're talking as if you didn't like the guts out of him before"

junhui, soonyoung and wonwoo's eyes widen at what jeonghan said. the blonde looked at him like he was about to burst looking exactly like an overripe tomato.

"you did?" wonwoo asked soonyoung who's head had turned to jeonghan his eyes fuming with anger.

"he still does and fun fact? your boyfriend knows" jeonghan snickered and junhui eventually covered his boyfriend's mouth cursing in Chinese because soonyoung will definitely beat the shit out of them both if they talk further.

now everything is messed up, they've practiced for months hiding the information from the members for it to be a complete surprise but wonwoo was terrified because he knows if mingyu will find out of this the 'surprise' way he'll probably chop soonyoung into pieces.

but he can't tell his boyfriend because this will be the bomb of the year for their carats and for them to possibly win an award, they'll be thanking the four of them not beating them.

the first move just hits and mingyu's eyes were already fuming with both anger and jealousy.

obviously the steps were explicit and tad way sexual.