meanie

requested by mehanhaotrash

wonwoo frowned when he reached the door of his condo building, him standing in the hallway irritated because he is late for class.

and now it's raining cats and dogs.

"fucking great life" he said, he hated the rain specially when his one and only umbrella is borrowed by his not very good best friend two weeks ago and didn't even bother to give it back.

he doesn't have any choice but to walk through it in order to get to the parking lot.

it would take a few minutes since the parking lot is few walks away.

wonwoo protectively hugged his backpack containing his laptop for today's presentation.

he took out his car keys and held them onto his palm.

just as he reached the outside part where rain is pouring violently, he was about to run as fast as he could but then an umbrella hovered over him.

"o-oh, mingyu" wonwoo took a glance at the tall man who's standing beside him.

"you live here? i didn't know" he barely recognized his voice, it changed over time he guessed?

"y-yeah, long time no see" wonwoo looked down to his feet, couldn't look at the taller's captivating eyes.

mingyu chuckled then patted his head like he was his puppy, well he actually was.

"let's go, it might rain harder" mingyu said then the older nodded, he told mingyu the location of his car and found out that their parking spaces were next to each other.

mingyu let wonwoo get in his car before himself on his.

wonwoo was about to drive when he saw mingyu still standing in front of his car, eye brows furrowed.

wonwoo wanted to roll down the window but the rain was too much it might get the whole driver's seat wet.

he sighed then took out his phone from his pocket.

scrolling through the numerous of phone numbers he finally found it on the 'b' section.

still having the cringe nickname on it.

wonwoo shrugged as he pressed the call button, he didn't know if it's still his current number but he tried.

the first call wasn't answered but he saw mingyu's backpocket light up a bit, he might have not heard it ring.

he called the second time and he answered it while looking at wonwoo.

'I guess he still have my number too'

"hey is everything okay?" wonwoo asked a few seconds later mingyu replied.

"o-oh y-yes"

"no, it's not what's wrong"

"damn it you know me too much, fine i forgot where i put my car keys it's not with me"

wonwoo bursted laughing before saying.

"get the duplicate then"

"it's with you, remember?"

wonwoo got silenced for a bit before talking "yes, it's in my room. have a ride with me then" wonwoo suggested he knew it would be awkward but he has to payback for saving him from the rain.

like what he did back then when they first met.

saving him from the rain.

mingyu sighed "is it okay?"

"yeah, i'm sure it will be"

mingyu ended the call then walked towards wonwoo's car to the passenger seat.

mingyu opened the car door and quickly got inside, closing his umbrella then putting it on the car floor.

wonwoo smiled then started the engine he heard a small "thank you" from mingyu and he just nodded.

wonwoo remembered that mingyu gave him the duplicate of his car three years ago because he might lose it.

mingyu sat there silently playing with the strap of his bag.

"how's life?" mingyu started.

wonwoo smiled and replied "not much stressing but it's okay, yours?"

"a little bit okay" mingyu whispered.

the conversation ended, the taller roamed his eyes around the orders car and nothing much has changed.

until he saw the laminated picture dangling along with the sloth mini plushie.

he knows damn well who are in that photograph.

"y-y-you k-k-kept it?" mingyu whispered looking at wonwoo who's driving through the blurry and wet road.

wonwoo knew what he ment, damn he forgot to take it off when he came in.

"yeah" he simply said "i would always treasure the first thing you gave to me" wonwoo whispered.

it was a traffic light and wonwoo stopped since the light was red, mingyu was looking into a space wonwoo was getting worried because the taller's eyes are getting glossy.

"you know it's all my fault, don't worry" wonwoo laughed before bitterly smiling looking into the road.

"i never cheated on you but i let you believe i was, dumb right?" wonwoo added the atmosphere getting too sentimental.

his eyes welling up tears too, threatening to fall.

"why did you do that?" mingyu whispered tears falling from his eyes.

"why?" wonwoo said.

"yes why?"

"because you were too much for me, too good to be true i don't deserve you and i think you had enough of all the pain that i cause-"

"all you do is blame yourself for things you didn't do" mingyu stated looking straight into his eyes.

"yes, that's why i lost you" wonwoo smiled bitterly then the lights turned green it was time to drive again.

until they reached the university, he knows mingyu studies here and that so he took his chance to get the scholarship just to be with the same school with mingyu.

but he didn't know mingyu lives in the same condo as wonwoo.

for that mingyu decided to live in that condo building because he knew wonwoo was there.

wonwoo parked his car after turning the engine off he started collecting his things but a hand stopped him from doing anything.

"i forgive you, hyung" mingyu whispers making wonwoo smile.

wonwoo couldn't help it but pull the taller's nape and dive into his captivating lips.

mingyu smiled and respond to wonwoo kisses, soon the sweet passionate kiss became deeper.

mingyu pulled away and looked through wonwoo.

"can we start over again?" wonwoo asked caressing the younger's cheek.

"it took you three years to ask this?" mingyu chuckled then pecked his lover's lips "of course baby"

wonwoo smiled then pecked mingyu's lips one last time.

"i'll head out first i need to open the umbrella" both of them chuckled.

mingyu head out leaving wonwoo inside checking if there's nothing left.

he saw mingyu's phone on the dashboard, he shook his head then took the latter's phone.

he was about to open the door when the phone's screen lit up showing his miss call earlier.

smiling when his number was saved by the same nickname he saved on mingyu.

"baby"