chancheol

[this became my favorite ship out of the blue idk why tho i just found chan cute being dom or smth btw rough smut coming up ;')]

chan was sitting beside seungcheol drawing circles on the older's hip, they're watching another walking dead episode which happen to be the couple's favorite entertainment series.

seungcheol held chan's hand under his sweatshirt stopping his actions which made chan to look up to the older "what are you doing?" seungcheol asked and chan shrugged "i don't know" he asnwered seungcheol just nodded and averted his eyes away from the younger focusing it on the show.

chan just licked his lips and continued to rub circles on the older's hip, his other hand crawling up under the older's shirt then touching ever ab muscle there is on seungcheol's stomach.

bit by bit his hand crawled to the older's nipples rubbing and pinching it his lips slowly attaching onto the older's neck sucking slowly then licking on his exposed collar bones.

chan heard the remote being clicked then the telivision lost its colours, chan smiled victriously then pushed the older flat on his back lifting his sweatshirt up to remove it from his body. seungcheol's eyes fluttered shut when his boyfriend's tongue came to lick the curve which attach his shoulder and his neck.

"what should we do baby?" chan asked which made the older open his eyes and look directly to his lover "just fuck i guess?..wait i want to be punished" seungcheol was rambling with his thoughts and chan smiled at that, choosing wisely at what should they do before doing. the first time they had sex as lovers was a very pure and simple one they only had one round that night.

chan raised his brow at his hyung, hands on both sides of his head "you haven't done anything why want that?" yes, seungcheol was a very behave person he's never done anything to upset chan and chan never punished seungcheol before which made it clear that seungcheol wasn't a very punishable type.

if the question was on chan well chan is very flirty to everyone which was normal to seungcheol but he's never hurt chan just because he's jealous the older would just say "i'm jealous stop flirting with him" and the younger would just do so, but they've never tried punishments before it's just unusual for them.

"i just want you to be rough babe, i don't want it soft this time maybe tie me up? or gag me? spank me? use the whip? i don't know just be you know....rough and sadistic" seungcheol was hiding his face on his hands and the younger pulled his hands away "is that your new kink now baby?" chan looked directly at seungcheol's eyes with a smile finally finding out something new between their sex life.

seungcheol nodded "i also want you to leave purple marks if...well you agree" chan felt his heart swell when his boyfriend suddenly suggested to do something new, asking for consents if it's okay to him or not. chan smiled then pecked seungcheol's lips "i'll do all of that baby, thank you for telling me" seungcheol just muttered a 'thank you too' then chan went to their shared room leaving him alone in their big couch.

seungcheol looked at his thighs and his bulge was already there, he imagined the things a while ago while explaining his newly discovered kink which is because he watched too much kinky movies including fifty shades of grey and the others. he was curious of the feeling, what does it feel to be tied up then be fucked hard? seungcheol bit his lip out of excitement the thought that chan approved on doing this with him makes his heart beat faster he thought chan was gonna hate the idea he never liked anything violent.

chan came back with things in his hands lube, a dark red silk cloth then another silk cloth but longer and his request the whip.

chan bought all of these online not a while ago but didn't plan to use them just collection to their 'toys'. seungcheol sat up with a wide grin on his lips looking at chan with delight also to the things on his hands.