seoksoo

Requested by BryannaCatrielle06
( I can't tag u idk why >:( )

jisoo silently sipped his wine as he crossed his legs and looked over the crowd, the ballroom that filled with people in elegant dresses and tuxedos dancing gracefully along with the rhythm.

he hated social dancing and slow dancing, he would prefer being on a night club and dancing onto the fast rhythm of the bass and yet here he is stuck with majority of old people who donates millions on the charity funds just to be famous.

he rolled his eyes and he loosen his necktie, he found this masquerade thing a whole bothersome since his mask has been on his face for about half and hour and it irritates him.

and yet because his mother made the half length mask he wore it proudly.

he was alone and it is the best comfort for him at the moment, he didn't want any other middle aged women asking him to fuck them. no.

he was slightly absorbing the silence around him, no one to talk and brag about their newly brought race cars and ducatis.

just peace.

until he heard footsteps coming from behind.

the man stood in front of him with a slim wine glass on hand which ought to be empty.

"is that seat taken?"

jisoo rose his eyebrow.

"is that seat taken?" he asked again more louder this time.

"you're pointing at my lap" jisoo said plainly.

"i know" he smirked, which made jisoo find interest on the slightly sober man in his brown burberry outfit which matched the color of his hair almost golden brown.

jisoo smiled and then spreads his legs apart, the brunette giggled then sat in between his thighs as jisoo's breath hit his nape.

the man sighed and he poured healthy amount of red wine onto his glass.

"what's your name?" jisoo asked, he placed his wine glass on the side table and wrapped his arms around the guy's petite waist.

"lee seokmin, you?"

jisoo smiled and placed his chin above the latter's shouler "hong jisoo, you must be chairman lee's son"

seokmin sighed and nodded "and you must be professor hong's son, your hospital firm is quite popular"

"and so is your firm" jisoo compliments back which made seokmin smile a bit and leaned back slightly grinding.

"let's go somewhere quiet, how about that?" seokmin nodded then took jisoo's hands in his as they walk towards the parking lot.

jisoo then drove when they got settled, seokmin was constantly kissing and sucking his neck which would make him swerve the car here and there.

"you're gonna kill us, god dammit" jisoo grunts when seokmin palmed his hard erection while sucking and biting his neck.

jisoo parked the car somewhere in a dark alley and then adjusted his seat to make more room for seokmin to sit on his lap.

he folded the roof of the car and it made them feel the cold thin air of the night.

seokmin quickly attached his lips on jisoo as the older held on the younger's waist guiding him as he grinds on his crotch.

jisoo's moans were muffled onto the younger's mouth and it made him turn on bit by bit.

jisoo broke the kiss and he moved onto the younger's neck, biting the curve that connects his neck and shoulder.

he heard seokmin moan, he then knew the brunette like biting.

he took of seokmin's layer of clothes and then his pants leaving him with nothing but his nudity.

seokmin did the same to jisoo but his pants were just pulled up onto his ankles, and the brunette took off their masks

"no more foreplay, i want your dick inside me" seokmin whispered which made jisoo smirk, he helped the brunette line himself on his length and he slowly dipped down.

his length slowly disappearing as seokmin's hole takes him whole, the younger's eyes brimmed with tears slightly regretting not to be prepped.

jisoo didn't force him to move as he waited, kissing every part of seokmin's face to cheer him up and let the pain cease.

slowly seokmin moved up and down, they both moaned as it echoed on the walls of the unknown alley.

"ohhh, fuck you're tight" jisoo dug his nails on the brunette's waist as seokmin bites his shoulder holding onto both as he moved up and down.

jisoo thrusts upward to meet seokmin's grinds, their skin slapping and their sweats mixing was adding more fuel to the fire.

seokmin threw his head back as he wrapped his arms around jisoo's neck.

"fuck you're so big!" seokmin exclaimed as he violently moved giving them both pleasure.

a moment or so seokmin didn't noticed he already came.

"take yourself out" jisoo said.

"but you haven't released yet"

"you can grind on me"

seokmin shook his head as he continued his movements planning to reach his high and jisoo's climax.

"i want your cum inside me" jisoo smiled at seokmin's words and kept on thrusting upward until he eventually came inside the brunette's tight hole.

"that was fun" seokmin whispered.

"let's do this again some other time" jisoo said and kissed the brunette before getting him off his lap to clean up.

jisoo smiled in disbelief.

he just fucked the one and only lee seokmin.