[2/5] svt

just want you to know that JustKpop082 messaged me about this when i just finished writing it uwuuuu happy to know someone was expecting this ♡*( ͡˘̴ ͜ ʖ̫ ͡˘̴ )*♡.....

you were probably wondering how the boyfriends got together, how they got through problematic obstacles before reaching how they are right now.

of course it started with two then three then four eventually thirteen to what they are right now, my it was a long bumpy road but everything paid off eventually.

minghao sighed again, he mentally face palmed when his best friend mingyu came with another stupid idea which he didn't know would mount up this big.

there he was sitting nervously as he patiently waits for his blind date to come his foot tapping against the wooden slab floor, he was biting his finger nails and roamed his eyes across the private suit room. he sat in front of a well constructed dining set with all the candlelights, rose petals and champagne too romantic for his taste but could still work if he's going to be eating with a very handsome man or women he didn't know which gender.

the door opened and there entered a very stunning man in his expensive tuxedo, minghao's eyes went wide his mouth agape.

"kim mingyu?!"

mingyu chuckled "why? too surprised?"

"what the fuck?!"

mingyu giggled as he sat across the mullet haired "is it my fault that you're so gorgeous?"

minghao was taken a back when those words exited the mouth of his best friend who he had liked for years but hid it well and now his most prayed dream came true him sitting across the taller in between them was a very romantic dining arrangement.

minghao didn't notice that mingyu was holding a bouquet of red flowers and in the middle of it was chocolates.

"you're ridiculously being so over romantic"

mingyu chuckled "i was hoping after this you'd be my boyfriend"

"man your speed is pathetic"

after being settled for six months their love was already beyond what people imagined even shared issues with each other and one thing they have in common was the idea of having another to the relationship.

they didn't thought of it that much until they bumped on seungcheol along the way.

"are you sure your date clicked?" minghao nervously asked, mingyu had asked seungcheol out first and the older was aware that mingyu was in a relationship with minghao. the taller was brave enough to be the first one to ask the older out.

"yes baby, no need to be nervous alright? we talked about you all night"

that made minghao nervous even more but all faltered when the older came in, they were surprisingly meeting up in the park because seungcheol insisted that their date place would be a surprise.

the older got out of his audi and approached the two who sat on the nearby bench, once in front of them seungcheol took the back of his hand and kissed it.

"nice to finally meet you, minghao"

it would be a lie if minghao said his stomach didn't do backflips.

they went into dates for a week and finally agreed to be in one relationship, seungcheol wasn't in the same university as the two so he switched to theirs even though the two protested he was one hardheaded bitch.