junhao

requested by @rice_nation_lmao

junhui stood up from his chair, pissed and irritated as he saw minghao sit on another guy's lap again.

minghao have this habit of sitting and grinding on someone's lap when he's drunk.

and at the moment he is drunk.

junhui's blood boiled when he saw the guy was enjoying it as well, his hand on top of minghao's crotch and the other on his chest.

minghao was already unbottoning the guy's dress shirt when junhui arrived and pulled minghao up to stand.

"you enjoyed that?" junhui asked the man who was also drunk, he was known inside the club of course who wouldn't know the owner?

"w-what, uhmm.." the guy was left in a trance as he stared at minghao who was now wrapping his arms around junhui's neck.

"n-no sir"

junhui clicked his tongue then called his security "make sure this guy never get to step inside my club ever again"

"yes boss"

the tall buff men harshly pulled the man to stand up "and one thing, before he goes"

"what is it boss?"

"beat him to death"

the guy's eyes went wide then started talking "n-no no! he started this! n-no please don't"

he was being dragged away as he begged, the mullet haired boy was lightly sleeping his arms around junhui's neck.

"minghao" junhui sternly said but the younger didn't respond.

"minghao!" junhui released a growl which made his boyfriend jolt and now fully awake.

"what did i tell you about grinding on costumers?" junhui harshly removed minghao's arms off him.

"i-i-i didn't mean to, he drugged my drink"

"really? that was your excuse the last time you did this to someone" junhui chuckled as the mullet haired can only lower his head and stare at his feet.

"i-i always asked you to do me, but you never do"

that just made junhui's blood boil harder, he always made sure to give minghao everything he wants but instead he lacked into something his boyfriend needs to clarify their relationship.

"all you had to do was ask!"

"i always asked! i asked for your time, your attention, your skinship, your touch and you! i asked for you everyday but you always say you're in a meeting that you're settling business!" minghao was spitting words he always wanted to tell junhui.

"all you say is that you're prepping for our future! what about me?! i am part of your future right? or am i not?" the mullet haired boy was now crying, his eyeliner being smudged by his tears and junhui was silenced.

"i needed you jun, i always needed you not just in bed but by my side! god dammit how is this a relationship when you just give me your black card to fill your absence?!" minghao sobbed as he punched his boyfriend's chest but not that hard he couldn't afford to hurt his lover.

"i needed you but you weren't there, tell me who should i run to? i envy wonwoo because he's having a good relationship and i'm hah! i'm pretending to have a good and perfect one too" minghao looked up to junhui, he didn't noticed the older's tears up until now that he stared at his face.

minghao sobbed harder then pulled junhui into a tight hug.

"i'm sorry i didn't mean to hurt you" minghao whispered "it's okay if you don't have time i can wait" junhui was now mad.

mad at himself.

because he always made minghao adjust to everything now he's going to change that.

"no, i'm making it up to you" junhui whispered then carried the younger towards one of the private rooms.

minghao was confused but somehow he knew where this was leading to.

junhui opened then closed the door making sure to lock it, not wasting any time he then took off minghao's clothes.

"i'm sorry if you felt that way, i was so naive i never knew" junhui whispered then laid minghao to the bed.

he then instantly connected his lips to minghao's, feeling them warm and soft.

he didn't want to break the kiss so he ripped his shirt to take the process faster.

minghao smiled to the kiss then wrapped his hands around junhui to pull him closer, taking the kiss deeper.

junhui moved his lips down to minghao's neck licking his jaw.

yes, licking.

they both have this kink of putting their saliva on each other, but junhui have that less he's doing this to satisfy minghao but that doesn't mean that he doesn't like doing it.

minghao chuckled as he arced so junhui would lick better part of his neck.

junhui then fumbled with his belt, as soon as he took them off his jeans was already gone along with his boxers.

they were both naked already, junhui was too impatient to do the foreplay longer so he spit on his hand then rubbed it on the younger's throbbing entrance.

minghao let out a soft moan when junhui's hand came contact with his hole.

junhui spits on his length and carefully lined it up to minghao's pink and flushed hole.

minghao's eyes we're closed as he felt junhui bend his knees then his hands rested on them.

in a few moments junhui was fully inside minghao.

he could feel minghao suck on him impatiently so ready to be rammed but mouth tells a different story.

"ahhh, fuck that hurts!"

junhui smiled slightly then leaned into the younger's lips, telling him repeatedly that it's alright.

in a few minutes minghao was telling junhui to move and so the older moved.

junhui started to move slowly, pinning minghao's wrists on top of his head he enjoyed hearing minghao's plead to go faster.

"please, jun please"

junhui chuckled then granted his lover's request, he rammed into minghao and the younger released endless satisfied moans that was music to his ears.

"ohhh, yes right there" minghao sighed while moaned as he felt junhui hit his prostate multiple of times.

junhui could feel minghao's legs shaking, his breath rigid so he thrusts faster.

a couple of minutes after minghao came, junhui pulled out and came on the younger's stomach his load mixing with minghao's.

junhui smiled then licked the substance that rests on top of minghao's stomach.

"sweet" junhui smiled.

the best sex he ever had

[A/N: im here guys you thought I was dead? Pfft I ain't dead im just lazy :) ]