chanhoon

requested by carat9teen

chan sighed for how many times already he even lost count, he watched as his boyfriend typed away to the keyboard focusing on arranging their song for the next comeback which would be two months from now.

chan placed his phone down on the small coffee table jihoon has inside his studio and walked towards the boy that's facing his computer seriously.

"babe" chan said and jihoon just answered a hum, they were completely alone the recording with the whole group ended two hours ago and chan decided to stay and wait for his boyfriend to finish his work.

chan wrapped his arms around the older's neck hugging him not too tightly and placed his head beside jihoon's.

"let's go home, please?" chan said his voice evident of being tired throughout the day before he came here recording he was with the performance unit creating some moves for their dances.

he was sure tired but he didn't want to sleep even if it's midnight already, jihoon's still awake so must he.

"you can sleep on the couch it's big enough for you, i assure you i'm almost done" jihoon said softly before kissing chan's cheek.

"alright" chan sighed sadly before retreating his arms and slowly went back to the sofa sitting on it back to his position a while ago.

chan opened his phone before typing some few text to soonyoung.

from: horang hoshi

just tell him you want to go home, he sure is hard headed but not with you ya know...maybe seduce him a little😏

an idea popped on chan's head.

seduce him a little?

chan smiled at his thought then placed his hand on his crotch rubbing it softly, he sure does know how to seduce jihoon faster and plus they haven't been sexually active these days since they're too busy for the comeback.

maybe a little fun wouldn't hurt?

chan smirked then unzipped his jeans feeling that he has been fully errected and turned on, he dragged his jeans down to his ankles along with his boxer and began pumping on his manhood.

"oooh fuck baby" he whispered at first not to spoil the mood for himself.

he pumped slowly shutting his eyes close and picturing jihoon on his length eating him out perfectly.

"yes, god that feels good" he didn't know his moans were getting evident and loud, his breathing became heavy with that jihoon turned his chair around seeing what he suspected.

"oh my fucking god! yes! yes!" chan was literally shouting and moaning didn't really care if his boyfriend heard and found out what he's doing.

jihoon leaned back to his chair his hand on his chin while eyeing his boyfriend being overwhelmed by his own hand.

a few more minutes and chan came into his hand releasing a shaky moan before fluttering his eyes open seeing jihoon now standing infront of him, eyes taken over by lust.

his plan worked.

"you should have told me you want to do this" jihoon huskyly said while he fumbled with his belt and took it off, he took off his black shirt and he unbuttoned his jeans also taking it off leaving him with just boxers.

jihoon straddled on the younger's lap pinning his hands above his head claiming the lips of the younger.

chan's breath went rigid again as he kiss jihoon's dry lips, his length standing up again for the second time.

jihoon grinded on the younger's member as jihoon's bulge forming evidently from his boxers, tenting the cloth his member begging to be released from it.

chan moaned against the older's mouth, jihoon's tongue slipping inside chan's.

chan pushed jihoon slowly, panting before forming his words correctly.

"i can't take it anymore, fuck me please" chan begged which made jihoon smile then obliged to the younger's request.

jihoon walked towards his back and took out the bottle of lube which he brings anywhere per chan's request.

he walked backed to the sofa, chan was now on all fours his shirt already on the floor his breath fast and heavy.

jihoon squeezed enough amount of lube onto his hand his other hand taking chan's phone before playing a certain song loudly.

jihoon rubbed the lube onto the younger's hole and onto his own length before ramming into the younger not prepping him anymore.

"fuck that hurts!" chan shouted with pain before whining a couple of more.

"it still hurts that much? damn babe we're about 4 years now you're still not used to it?" jihoon chuckled.

"fyi you haven't fucked me for a month now, of course it hurts" chan hissed before nodding saying green light to go.

jihoon thrusts' were slow but passionate soon chan was moaning for him to go faster.

"oh fuck yes! yes there!" chan said when jihoon was occationally hitting his g-spot.

"babe i'm close, faster please" jihoon obliged pounding onto him deeper and faster.

"yes!" chan shouted when he released onto the sofa jihoon following him, cumming inside him.

"oh, what a mess" chan said looking under him, his juice all over jihoon's sofa.

"i'll clean it tomorrow, let's go home" jihoon smiled.

they both put their clothes on and went back home, jihoon driving them back to the dorms.

they share a room, well chan and jun share this room but jihoon traded his own room so he can be in the same room with his baby.

there's two bed but jihoon doesn't use his he sleeps on chan's bed everytime.

after their slipped into their pajamas and slept awhile after.

meanwhile jisoo and jeonghan who was called by jihoon saying they should go to his studio with no proper reason.

they were inside the building so it's no biggie until they opened the door seeing the sofa.

"what the fuck?!" jeonghan said before fishing out his phone calling the younger.

jisoo picked the paper on the sofa.

clean it for me, thanks! money's on the computer!

-ji

jisoo looked at the envelope on the computer desk opening it he saw amount of money great as their sallary.

"uh jeonghan" he said before facing the older blonde.

jeonghan took the envelope and smiled "it's okay, let's clean!!! we can buy toys now joshuji!!!" jisoo knows what toys he wants to buy.

he shook his head at his boyfriend.

damn jihoon did a pretty good mess.