[1/5] svt

svt comes with poly okie? no more dramamama lol..mix genres so i didn't put any legend ^^

seungcheol rubbed his forehead seeing his boyfriends all over the living room either drunk or high he couldn't tell which is which.

jisoo came out of the kitchen with his gloves on and still in his office uniform "hi babe, how's your day?" he instantly walked towards seungcheol to kiss him softly then rub his nose with the older.

"overtime is hell, i'm not doing it again" he smiled and kissed him on the cheek, jisoo smiled as he approached the coffee table filled with empty bottles of soju and beer tidying up quietly as possible.

"jeonghan's not home yet?"

jisoo looked at seungcheol "he is, he's washing the dishes" seungcheol was about to pick up trashes all over the floor but jisoo stopped him.

"go change your clothes" he said face and voice stern and the older couldn't do anything much about it, it's like he was used to cleaning the house every friday night "and greet hannie m'kay? he kinda had a bad day" seungcheol nodded kissing jisoo's sweaty forehead one more time before standing up and going to the kitchen.

he immediately hugged the younger's waist and placed his chin on his shoulder "hi babe".

"oh hi" jeonghan smiled tilted his head to kiss his boyfriend's lips before going back to washing the dishes "the boys did sure enjoyed friday night" jeonghan stated before smiling.

"shua said you had a bad day"

"boss insulted me can't say nothing to that"

jeonghan chuckled.

"baby you can always quit you know? me and jisoo can handle everything for a bit" seungcheol turned his boyfriend around and cupped his face.

"b-but, i don't want you two to have more burden"

"okay, what about a break hmm?"

jeonghan smiled and nodded kissing seungcheol again this time slightly passionate yet still sweet. seungcheol felt hands on his back he pulled away and saw jisoo pop his head in his sight.

"you both okay?"

"yep"

jisoo pecked his boyfriends "now help me lift the heavy motherfuckers back to our room"

it might sound impossible but all of them share one bedroom though not one bed but still they share one bedroom, seungcheol smiled because he's just so lucky to have 12 lovely boyfriends by his side.

they one by one lifted their wasted boyfriends but some of them sobered up and apologized endlessly and by those he means soonyoung, seokmin and hansol.

hansol blames himself because he gave everyone ecstasy, soonyoung and seokmin blamed themselves because they planned the whole party. the three didn't mind it though as long as they were having fun.

seungcheol share bed with jeonghan and jisoo, seokmin squished in because hansol went back to sleep and he didn't want to be flattened by his drunk slash high boyfriends.

there were total of three king sized bed inside the big bedroom and they eventually share bed of who they want to, seungcheol, jeonghan and jisoo avoids favoritism so everything was equally given affection physical and emotional.

____

jeonghan sighed when he finally came, pulling out of seungkwan he then rolled to cuddle seungkwan as he pulled out of junhui under him.

they were having sex, all of them and thankfully after two years of being together they were comfortable with everything. mixed moans and loads they were all used to it now and that they don't even get embarassed anymore.