Part 58: Asking him to Leave

Tharn POV

It has been late night.

We were tired. I saw Mae sat on the chair, beside of Type who laid since a week ago. Meanwhile Por stood up beside of the window. His sight was so empty, but his gaze still shown for a hope.

I walked closer to Mae. I touched her shoulder, I shook her. She looked at me and smiled, really a weak smile. But, she tried to be nice and warm as usual. She is still Mae who I knew before.

"You need to sleep", I told her.

She shook her head, then leaned on my arm. I felt her sadness, it was too deep.

Then, I stood up on me knee. "I will be here", I told her. "You and Por need to have sleep"

She caressed my cheek. "I am okay, handsome", Mae told me again.

"I will be here for Type, if anything happen, I will make a call for you"

She just looked at me.

"Please", I beg her.

Then, I realized that Por was stood up beside of Mae.

"He is right", Por supported me. "It's punishment for him as he didn't take care of our boy better"

"Oey.....", Mae warned him.

Por's words were a bit harsh, but I smiled. He talked without anger tone. Since he came to that hospital, he never show his hatred of me.

"Techno will drive you home", I told them.

Then, Mae agreed. She stood up, Por helped her to walk.

I followed her until the door.

"You don't need to escort us", Por told me. "Just stay here"

"Khrub", I replied him.

I saw that Techno and Champ helped them. I told that two boy to take care of Mae and Por, they would stay in condo for that night.

I closed the door, I walked back to my Type. I sat on the chair where Mae sat before, I looked at my boy. A lot of support life on his body. My talk active boy became so quiet.

That time, I just heard the heart rate monitor.

I didn't know what that means. I just remember when it beep continuously, I just need to push emergency button on the wall. I did that for three times since Type laid on that bed.

I hope that it would not happen again. But, if it has to be happen, I couldn't miss that. So, I decided for not to sleep.

I hold his hand.

"Type.... Wake up", I told him.

I caressed his hand.

"You sleep for too long"

I saw at his face, he was so pale. He closed his eyes tightly.

"You owe me for hugs, along the week. Do you know that?"

I just that he would answer me.

Nope.

Just a smile must be enough. If he didn't want to, just open his eyes would be more than enough. Just a moment.

"The ticket has been booked, then a cottage", I told him. "Do you remember that we will get vacation?"

I caressed his fluffy cheek.