Chapter 3: You are Bothering My Mind

Type POV

I saw at the clock, it has been 2 am but I still couldn't close my eyes.

My head was ache, I took paracetamol a few hours ago. But, seems it didn't work at all. "What happen to you, Ai Type?", I asked to myself.

I didn't hungry. I took double when I got dinner. I should fall asleep easily. But, it didn't. My mind was rattling. I tried to make it empty, but I couldn't.

Yeah.

I admit that.

I was thinking about what I talked during investigation. When I put P'Tharn in this case. But, as logical manner, I didn't do wrong. I talked what I have ever seen before.

I did see P'Tharn with that 2 men.

"You are right, Ai Type", I tried to give suggestion to myself. Moreover, I also didn't say that P'Tharn is culprit. I just say he was in this case circle.

"Ai Type.......", I deepened my head into the pillow. I didn't want to be crazy because of this small thing. It was not related to me.

Not at all.

If P'Tharn is the real culprit, it doesn't matter to me. I didn't know him. He just has ever treated us dinner a few weeks ago.

I really regretted about that dinner.

"Damn"

But, suddenly, I heard my phone was beeping. I looked at my phone, I got a message.

"Asleep?", I read that message. From No.

"Deeply", I joked him

"Shia Type", he replied me with angry emoticon

I smiled. "What's up?"

"I can't sleep"

"Why should you tell me? Take 10 sleeping pills"

"You want to kill me?"

I laughed at him. "Chi yen, No. I also cannot sleep"

"I am thinking about what we talked in front of the police today"

Damn.

This problem should be really bothering us, but I tried to hide what I was thinking in front of No. "About what?", I pretended to be innocent.

"P'Tharn"

Shit.

I said to myself.

"Don't you think that it is to cruel to suspect P'Tharn?", No asked me

"Hm..... I ......", I lost my word

"Ai Type..... Don't you feel that?"

"Ai No. Please remember that we didn't accuse him as a culprit. We just told to police about what we saw. Just it"

"I know, Ai Type. But, indirectly we involved him into this case"

I understood.

"You are right, No"

"Should we apologize to P'Tharn?"

"Don't"

"Why?"

"Do you remember? The police said that this is a secret. They will not tell anyone that we talked about P'Tharn"

"Hmm. But, seems that we are so cruel about P,Tharn. Don't you know that he is so kind?"