Part 48: Slowing his Pace

Type POV

I saw that P'Tharn was still lying on the bed. Along the night, he got trouble sleep. He woke up for several times, he couldn't enjoy it. I helped him with tea or another thing, but seems it didn't work.

Just in dawn, he just fall asleep.

I prepared for breakfast, usually, he becomes the one who prepare it. I need to attend my morning class, then I moved in hurry. But, I need to endure that he would not be disturbed.

My portion has been ready. Then, I took his portion and put it in the box. I put it in the fridge. I took a not on the fridge's door, telling him that he just need to warm it up.

I sat on the seat. I took a sip on the orange juice, ready for that breakfast.

"You left me", someone complaining on me.

I saw that P'Tharn stood up in front of the door, with his messy hair. I waved my hand for him, he walked closer toward me. I prepared a seat for him.

"You left me", he told me the same words.

"No......", I replied him. I hold his hand, then asked him to sit beside of me. "I think that you still in your deep sleep. Are you okay?", I put my palm on his forehead.

Seems he was normal, nothing suspicious. "I am okay", he told me slowly then leaned his head on to my shoulder.

"I think that you have to take rest for today"

"I am not"

"Why?", I asked him while I feed him from my plate.

He opened his mouth widely. So that, I need several moment until he could reply my question.

"I promised for several event today", he pointed his hand, asked me to feed him again. I did that. "I don't want to make them disappointed"

"Healthy come first", I made my reason.

"I am okay"

I saw him with my annoying face.

"I am really okay", he tried convince me with his seducing gesture.

I crossed his hands on my wrist.

"I am worrying about you", I told him.

"Thank you..... I know it", he pecked my cheek. "But, I need to finish my project in studio until this evening. Then, I had to meet Song"

"Alone?"

"No.... Tae and Lhong will also join us. We will meet in P'Jeed's bar as she also need to talk with us"

"Seems you are busy along the day"

"If you can join to bar for drink, it must be okay"

"Thanks", I refused him. "I am not interested with business meeting"

He smiled.

"But, be nice to Song, na.....", I requested him.

"Why are you so caring about Song?"

"He is scared of you"

"I did nothing"

"I know", I poked him. "But, when you are mad, your sharp face is frightening"

"Really?"

I nodded.

"Have I make you scared?"

"Sure", I replied him directly.

His gaze was changed, I condemned myself for talking too harsh for him. So that, I stood up and moved closer toward him. I sat on his lap. I saw that he was pouting.