Chapter 11: Do I Need Reason?

Type POV

I walked to the class, with helping of my crutch.

Yeah, my ankle was still casted, then I need to be helped with crutch when I was walking. I thought that I just need to take it away, but my right ankle was still totally hurt. Okay, I would be patient to wait the recovering time.

I looked at the class, but it was so quiet.

Then, I checked my watch. Damn.

I came to the class at really early morning. "Why should I come too early?", I regreted to myself. I walked outside, getting fresh air.

"Why do you come so early?", Techno asked me when he walked toward me

I take a seat. "How about you?"

"Champ asked me to come earlier, but his motorcycle broke on the road. Seems he will be late"

"Is there any problem?"

"I don't know", he replied me. Then, he sat beside of me, "Don't change the topic. Why do you come so early?, Type"

"I just want to", I replied him shortly. I hoped it will make him shut his mouth

"But why?, he asked me, eager to know about my reason.

I was too stupid if I hoped that he will stop with my simple answer. For sure, I couldn't tell him that I cant sleep along the night as I got a kiss from P'Tharn.

Unofficially.

"I can't sleep along the night", I replied him

He moved his seat close to me. "Why?", he looked at me straightly. "Did P'Tharn do something to you?", he asked me further. I looked at him with my death glare. He smiled clumsily. "Chi yen, chi yen. I just wondering what happened between you and him"

"About what?"

"I got information about P'Tharn"

"About what?", I asked him. I wanted him to tell me more.

"I just wondering, Type", he told me with serious gaze. "He is a rich guy. In the first year, he lived in several fancy flats beside of Chao Phraya"

"Several?", I asked with unbelieved tone. I thought about so many things when I heard about that.

"Hmmmm", Techno nodded for saying 'yes'. "He has several flats. But, in the second year, he moved to the dorm"

"Ai No. Don't make me confusing. Just tell me clearly, what do you mean?"

"Type...... I also don't understand. Don't you think that is is so weird if he has a luxury flat, then suddenly he moved to the dorm?", he asked me.

His question was make a sense. I just shook my head, I didn't have any idea.

"Did his family broke?", Techno asked me

"Nope", I replied him

"How did you know?"

"He is still driving his pretty cool car"

"But, who knows, Ai Type"

I looked at him. "When he was moving to the dorm, he didn't bring anything. But, in the afternoon, several people came to bring his stuff and place it in the room. They are all his people. He must be still crazy rich"

Techno's eyes were widened, seems he has idea.

"What?", I asked him

"I think that he is member of Royal Family"