Part 56: Shocked

Tharn POV

I was waiting for my car to be repaired.

It has been 3 days since it was started. Along that days, I need to lie to Type about that. I just told him it was borrowed by someone. But, actually something happen.

When I reached my car in the hospital parking lot several days ago, I found that it was damaged. The door was broken, meanwhile the inside was a bit broken. Nothing lost, but I thought that someone just to play game with me.

I didn't want to make it as further problem, I just need it to be repaired.

I waited for my car since evening. It has been 9PM, Type must have waited for me. I walked to where my car was repaired.

I got my phone was ringing. I got a message. I checked it.

Type.

"Are you at home?"

"Nope. Why?"

"Dinner?"

"I did"

"You are so unlucky"

"What?"

"Forget it, see you at home"

I just end that message with smile.

I checked my car, seems it's almost finished.

"Done?", I asked to the mechanist who was working on it.

"Just a moment, P", he replied me with smile.

I wondered, how long should I wait anymore.

--*--

Type POV

I thought that my stomach would be exploded.

That new spaghetti restaurant was amazing. I was so grateful as Champ found that new restaurant. It was cheap but delicious. We didn't know, how much we ate.

I finished my cola.

Meanwhile, Techno and Champ were still busy for craving their last plate. What a real food monster were competing for food.

Then, I left them. I need to order for taking home. P'Tharn should taste it. I understood that his rich tongue will notice easily for a cheap food. But, at least, he could taste what just I ate.

I waited for my order, the waiter just prepared it for me.

"Alone?", I heard that soft voice from my back side.

I turned around, I saw that P'Lhong was stood up beside of me. Then, I saw P'Tae and Song. I greeted them all.

"He is not here", P'Tae told me.

He understood that I was looking for P'Tharn.

"He must be joining with you for rehearsal, right?", I asked him.

P'Tae didn't answer me, he turned his face to P'Lhong.

"He is not .....", Song wanted to answer.

But, P'Tae closed his mouth. "We need to go to bathroom", he made an excuse.

Then, P'Tae dragged Song away with him. I looked at P'Lhong, he just smiled clumsily. "Tell me where is he", I asked him.

"He is not with us actually", he replied me while he was trying to avoid my sight.

"So, I ask you. Where is he?", I asked him again.

He shook my arm.

"Calm down"