Chapter 2: Prejudice

Techno POV

"Shia"

I am startled as Type shout loudly beside of me. Actually we walked to canteen as our class has just been ended a few minutes ago.

"What happen?", I ask him

"You are fucking asshole", Type shout to his phone then hang it up

I hold his arm. "What happen?", I ask him for one more time

"Seems he wants to play a game with me, Ai No", he replied me with his upset face. He punches his right hand to his left. It must be really serious.

"Is he the one who order a banner to you?"

"Hmm", he nod his head

"He doesn't want to pay the rest?", I ask him further

"He didn't pay at all"

"What?", I shout at him

"No......... You startled me", Type complains at me

I just smile. I realize that I talk to loud to him as I warned him before about this problem. "I told you not to receive order from him, why did you receive that?"

"I don't know. Seems he hypnotized me", Ai Type reply with a bit giggles

I cross my arm on his shoulder. "Chill out, man. Let's go to canteen. I will treat you"

He look at me with widened eyes.

"Why? You don't want to?"

He shake his head. "You are so suspicious", he ask for my kindness

"It is okay if you don't want to", I tell him

No word. He drag my hands and we walk together to canteen.

We look around, sight seeing, but we cannot get single chair. It is lunch break, but I don't think that it will be full easily.

"God, we don't get any chair to sit", I whine at Type

"I already so hungry, No"

"Me too", I smirk at him. "How about neighborhood canteen?"

"Where?"

"Just follow me"

Then, I walk a bit faster. Ai Type walks behind of me. I just think about the closest canteen, my stomach has been growling. "Be patient. Wait for a moment", I rub my stomach. Finally we arrive Science Department canteen. It is a bit quiet, I don't know why.

We enter the canteen, we find the place easily. I order food for Type and myself, after waiting for a moment, then our food comes.

"Thank you", I say to the waiter

I see that Type grab the spoon directly, then start to eat. He is as hungry badly as me. Yeah, we start to eat like pig. In just five minutes, we finish our food.

"How?", I ask him

"Good food, thanks"

I smiled at him, then I take a glass of lemon tea in front of me. A few moment later, I realize that Type seems uncomfortable. He tries to hide from something.

"Type....", I ask him

"Hmmm", but he doesn't see at me

"What happen?"

"Nothing"

I know that he tries to hide from something. Then, I turn my head to where Ai Type tries to hide. Then, I am a bit shocked.