Part 24: Welcome Home

Tharn POV

It is still fun.

Teasing him about what happened when he visited my hometown, it still made me smile widely. But, he must be sulking whenever I talked about that.

I never imagined that a rude and blabbermouth boy became so polite and shy in the same time, no more word other than yes or no. My mom and dad noticed that, then they didn't ask further about our relationship. Just asking about his study, his hometown, Mae and Por. But, my dad, unconsciously told us about his plan to visit Koh Samui, especially for Mae and Por.cAt that time, seems Type to be fainted. Possibly he thought that my dad will be talking our relationship to his Por.

Fortunately, P'Thorn saved us.

At the night, Type told me that possibly Por will disapprove our relationship. I was disappointed in the first time, but he ensured me that he will not leave me. I told him that we don't need to inform Por about our relationship. We will talk about that later, as much as possible we will not reveal our relationship in front of him from now on.

In another side, seems that Type prefer to make our relationship as a secret. He is not ready, yet, to talk about our relationship to others. For this time, possibly that only Lhong and No who understood about our relationship. I thought about that deeper, it made me sad for a bit. But, when I thought about our relationship, it must be not a big problem. He is still nice, good guy and almost followed everything I told him because I never make him to refuse me.

The last thing to be done must be only leaving the dorm.

Mae and Por have given their permission, allowed Type to move from the dorm. But, seems that Type was still trying to hold that. He insist to stay in that room with a lot of reason. For me, it was just an excuse instead of reason. I waited for several days, but when I talked about moving out, then he turned to another topic.

But, this afternoon, my patience seems ended. I decided to force him.

Since this morning, he went to the campus because his new club got one day workshop. He told me that he wouldn't to meet me during lunch time. Possibly that he would be going home in the night. I just agreed with him, no complaint anymore although I was still insecure when he joined that club because of that damn guy.

Gun.

In the evening, I told Techno to meet me in the dorm. I asked him not to tell Type for what will we do. He just agreed. He could be a betrayal as I promised him for a month of free lunch. Such a bastard who sell his own friend for one month of lunch. If Type acknowledge about that, I couldn't ensure about his live.

I was preparing the box while Techno entered the room. "What should I do?"

"Oh, are you coming?"

"Sure. I promised you"

"Here help me"

I asked Techno to move Type's belonging from the cupboard to the box. He asked me to separate the belonging, but I just told him to pack that. I didn't want Type found what we did in the middle of the work. If Type will be complain to me, it must be better if all of his belonging have been moved to condo.

"P'Tharn....", Techno called for me

"Hmm....", I replied him meanwhile I still busy to pack Type's shoes to the box

"Are you loving Type that much?"

"Sure"

"Why?", he asked me. I stop what I did. It must be serious. I walked closer to him. "If you don't want to tell me, it must be okay"