Part 70: Fight for the End

Tharn POV

I was fully recovered.

It means that it has been a week since I spent a night in his room. Since that time, I never met him again. Seems he wanted to disappear. I tried as much as possible to meet him, but I got nothing.

I concluded, he insist to avoid me.

"That is just your assumption", Lhong said quickly when we were talking about that.

We just finish to play music in a studio. We took a rest before driving home.

"I think that you just need to ensure your presence to him, Tharn", he talked to me so easy as if I did nothing lately.

He took a sip.

I looked at him.

"Are you going to give up?", he asked me.

I didn't answer.

My real answer is for sure. Not. And never.

But, I really tired with that condition. I tried my best but seems that Type just want to play hide and seek with me.

"Give him a visit to his dorm", Lhong give me a suggestion. "Then, talk to him"

"I am tired", I replied him.

"You almost catch it", he talked to me with full of confidence. "Unless, someone will take your place"

"I will never let it happen"

"So, go......", he talked like a bullet.

Fast.

After thinking for a while, I looked at Lhong. He was so optimistic, he didn't want to stand at my side. But frankly, I was still sulking. I didn't want to do anything. I leaned on the chair.

"You will definitely lost him", he provoked me.

"I don't know"

Then, Lhong stood up. He grabbed my arm, asked me to get up. I was really lazy, I didn't want to make anything.

"Let me drive you to that dorm"

"What dorm?", I asked him.

But no answer. He just drag me to his car.

He opened the door and pushed me inside.

Quickly, he sat at driving side and start the engine. He didn't make any word, just driving the car. I know the destination. I didn't have any intention for what will happen, but seems Lhong was so excited.

In a few minutes, we arrived in the dorm.

Type's dorm.

I looked at Lhong for one more time.

"Get out", seems he wanted to kick me from his car.

What a suck friend.

I said that I was too lazy, it made he lost his mind. So that, he dragged me to get out from his car and walked to Types room. When we arrived at the corridor, I lose my hand from his tight palm. It seems like my dad who want get me to school when I didn't want to.

He walked quickly to Type's room.

Lhong knocked the door and wait for a few moment. Then the door was opened.

I saw Type get out from his room.

Lhong talked with him for a moment, then his finger pointed toward my side. Type looked at me. His gaze became so awkward.

Quickly, Lhong run toward me. He dragged me to walk to Type's room.

"You", Lhong pointed his finger to me. "And you", pointed toward Type. "Just talk, okay"