Part 65: Finding Something I lost

Type POV

I just finished to take a bath.

Fortunately, I prepared my uniform last night. I couldn't sleep well last night. I got fall asleep close to dawn. So that I woke up late. I saw at the clock, I was 7 AM. I need to go to hospital earlier, morning traffic is always terrible.

I took my bag. I checked my phone, I got a message.

"I am on my way"

I received that 30 minutes ago. I just remember that Techno agreed to pick me up for that morning. A good buddy, but sometimes crazy.

I was ready to leave from my room.

But, getting 5 minute for a slice of bread should be okay. So, I cancelled my plan. I walked to the fridge, I open it. I took a fresh milk, I drink it directly from the package. No time to take a glass. It's just same.

Then, I moved my sight. I need to find the bread. But, my sight was locked at one shelf. Shit. I need to rearrange my fridge as I got a lot of food from that shit.

P'Tharn.

I has put that to the trash, but I failed. I took it back. I cannot throw food away even though I hate the one who gave it. I really cannot do it.

But, looking at that food in my fridge, it ruined my mood. So, I close it. I cancelled my plan for having soft breakfast. I just need to leave from my room.

So, I walked to the door. I open it.

Suddenly, I saw his face again. P'Tharn. I didn't know how long he waited for me at that spot. He smiled at me. I gave him my curt face.

"Are you going to hospital?", he asked me.

"Move", I ordered him.

He didn't want to move.

I took a deep breath, I moved aside. I just to save my energy by avoiding him. But, unfortunately, he also moved aside. I followed where I moved.

"I said move", I raised my voice.

I shook his head.

"I will not repeat my word"

"I will not", he told me.

He just want to trigger my anger.

So that, I pushed him hardly. So that, he falls to the floor. Actually I worried about him, but I just need to leave. I hope that he want to stop.

I walked faster, I really need to leave. I reached the end of corridor, stair in front of me. But, a stiff hand reached my waist. Then, I felt both of hands reached me.

I was dragged backward. Those hand hold me tight, I know without looking that he is P'Tharn. I was so angry, but at the same time I couldn't lie to myself. After long time.

I missed him so much.

"Just a moment", he whispered closer to my ear.

I tried to lose his grip from my waist. "Move", I warned him again.

"Please", he beg at me.

I fell the same since I met him a few days ago. My heart was still pounding hardly. I was so angry, but at the same time I missed him.

He put his chin on my shoulder while he hug me from my back. I fell that he was so warm. The same warmth that I lost since long time ago.

"I know that you hate me so much", he told me slowly. "That is okay as I understood. But, you need to know that I still love you so much and I will never surrender about you"